Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

February 09, 2019

Must have!

I love these bath and both hand soaps they don't dry up my hands and smell so nice I would really reccomend them! I think the biggest pro is that they don't leave your hands dry. Thats a huge thing because a lot of soaps do!

Amazing smell

I have bought these multiple times I love products from bath and body works..These hand soaps are amazing I love the different scents smells amazing and my hands always feels nice and soft.

Love these soaps!

I love bath and body works products. The soaps that they have smell AH-MAZING! Sometimes I think some of the fragrances are a bit overwhelming, but you can always find one that smells fantastic. I buy this soap quite often and although it smells amazing, I find it dries my hands out and that could be from the fragrances or my hands are just more sensitive. Either way I will still be buying them!

February 08, 2019

excellent gift to give and receive!

Always a welcomed gift. black cherry merlot is my favorite, but I always like to give and receive these for any special occasion. Nice to stock up on when they have their sales as well.

Best hand soap

The best hand soap out there! I always stock up when it’s on sale! It lasts a long time. I love the packaging, very fun! Makes a great gift! Great scents too!

2.8/5

February 08, 2019

not what i was expecting

I have used bath and body soaps for a long time and thought i would try the antibacterial. We found that it had a nice smell to it but being used to the other we were still hoping for a little bit of foam or sudsy to it and the one I bought did not.

2.3/5

Boo

Kxohxixgxiztzitzititxydoyzoydgxiyxyxiycoyf69doyxoyxiyigtzitzogxohxpufpjfpjdpjxoxpuxpux0xu00ucoycycoyxoyxoyxoyxoyxoyxohxohxpycoufhfur0ud9ud97f9r7f979ff0igi0

February 07, 2019

Love them but still no making healthier products

This brand was one of my favorites but now I just can't believe they are not becoming a cleaner, vegan and ethical brand!!!! Sure they smell great but at what price!!!

My one and only.

Endless, amazing scents available. Leaves hands feeling clean and soft. Rinses off cleanly, no residue feel. Love the foaming varieties. Actually makes me want to wash my hands when already clean.

New Brunswick, Canada

Bath and body works antibacterial handsoap

I love this soap! It is foamy and so light and fluffy when getting it in your hand. As soon as you start washing your hands you get a nice lather going then the scent hits your nostrils and it is so nice! Plus your hands feel so clean afterwards!
    I recommend it!