Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love the brand!

Absolutely love Bath and Body Works hand soaps. They smell amazing and me and my family look forward to all the seasonal scents as well as our everyday favourites. Everyone needs to purchase and try their soap!

Good Smelling Hand soap!

Bath and Body works make wonderful smelling handsoaps but I do worry about what chemicals they put in it. slightly pricey but you can usually find it on some kind of promo or sale!

Best soap ever

Absolutely love this product! Having a child that is very picky about washing his hands, this is the only soap he likes! The scent variety is absolutely hands down the best

Nice smells and soft

I always purchase when they have a new product or seasonal products as well. The products offer Great quality and I always stock up on them, m. The seasonal products are a good choice for gift too.

Foam

I have just ran out and did not notice what a difference was made with these! I absolutely love all the different scents! The foam ones are my absolute favourite

April 30, 2019

Have this next to every sink in the house!

Love this soap! Lots of great permenant scents as well as seasonal ones too and they often go on sale. I like that the soap comes out as foam making it easier to spread around and uses less product! Doesn't leave any residue except for whatever yummy scent you choose.

April 30, 2019

Talk about great stalking stuffers 🎅

Leaves your hands smelling great, without oily residue. I would recommend for Christmas, birthday or mother's Day gifts. Also they have great Price's.

amazing!

These smell amazing!! I tried it at my local bath and body works (by the sink the have in the middle) and fell in love. A little product goes a long way for it foams up really well. There were so many scents to choose from. I got the orchid one because thats the one i tried. It did dry up my hand a little but I used lotion right away and it was fine!

April 29, 2019

Great product!

I love these soaps I always buy them for my house and just great! If you like a strong scent then I recommend for sure, I know I like smells a lot and there’s a lot to choose from! I do keep in mind that it can dry ur hands out a bit but that’s what hand cream was invented. It last for a long time the foam is great one pump is all you need!

April 28, 2019

If your dry, dont try!

Smells amazing... foams up really nice BUT leaves hands (mine anyways) really dry after. Other than that I do love this soap but I do not go out and buy it! But like I said smells and foams really nice!