Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

October 06, 2019

Great and affordable

These soaps are an absolute favourite in my house. They smell absolutely delicious and we have one at each sink. Please ensure you only buy when on sale and stock up when they do!

October 06, 2019

My favourite hand soap ever

Really any of the bath and body works soap is great I do prefer the foaming one. The smell is awesome and it lasts after you rinse off. Sometimes buying just one it’s a little pricey but lasts a long time and just stock up at sale time!

October 04, 2019

Smells amazing!

I Love Bath & Body Works. I live in Canada and use to go over the border to buy this. I love the hand soap for myself and for gifts. Anything you buy from there is great quality products.

October 04, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Love these

I absolutely love bath and body works hand soap it smells great and when you hit a sale it is a great price for the quality of the product! Amazing variety of sents

Je les adore !

C'est savons sente trop bon !!! Il ne rende pas mes mains grasse ou sec et laisse une bonne odeur sur celle-ci longtemp ! Je les recommande ! Ils ont une texture en mousse pour plusieur et ses délicat sur les mains , pas liquide graisseux comme plusieur !

1.3/5

No, no, no!

All the Bath & Body works hand soaps strip my hands of any and all oils! They honestly dry my skin right out. I can not use them. Love the smells of course but they just don't do my hands any good. Yikes!

Best hand soap!

The best hand soap!! Non drying. My favourite is the foaming formula. They come out with great seasonal scents that are perfect to update any sink or to give as gifts. Great sales help me grab these hand soaps at a good price!

Foamtastic

Bath and body works always has the best soaps. The scents are pleasant and linger even after you have used them. I would say if you get the chance this fall grab the pumpkin spice scent

October 02, 2019

Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Review

Love this hand soap; cleans effectively and has an amazing scent to it that isn't too strong and isn't too light, it's just perfect! There's been no bath & Body Works product that has left me disappointed.

October 02, 2019

Smells great!

This is the best soap hands down! Their scent are amazing and I love it when their fall scents come out. It doesn't dry out my hands. BBW always has great sales and the soaps make great Christmas gifts!