Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

January 07, 2020

Hand washing fun

I love these products because they offer so many seasonal scents. I like changing the scents because I find ppl enjoy keeping wash their hands more and smelling yummy. It’s the most talked about hand soaps every, “ love that scent by the sink when did you get it?”. The only issue I have is I find it leaves a buildup in the drain if not rinse down thoroughly. I’ve used these for years now so I’ve noticed this issue. The foam pump is the best design dispenser with a wide enough top and base so you can dispense without it flipping off the counter.

January 07, 2020

Always buy this soap

Love this soap cleans hands very well and also leaves hands very soft. Plus they always smell so good. Have one at every sink in the house. The husband even likes using them.

2.0/5

New Brunswick, Canada

Toxic

I used to love these products! I would buy them all the time, but recently I’ve learned that they are not environmentally friendly at all and they are toxic to your skin! I don’t advise buying these

Smells Amazing

I love this hand soap it smells amazing. I keep one in my bathroom, and one in my kitchen. I usually buy them in bulk as they are really affordable, and bath and body works usually have good deals.

Texas, United States

So refreshing

Feels so refreshing after every wash
    It takes away food odor in just one wash
    I don’t know it removes bacteria or germs
    But hand is clean and fresh
    Smells great

Smells so good!

I’ve bought this for years- I love all the different scents and does not leave your hands dry or feeling soapy. I have even gifted it for Christmas presents!

Soaps w a smell

If you're into soap with a strong scent you'll love these. I have one flavor at home I'm obsessed with called pistachio cream and it literally smells like icecream. Had I known I would never see it again in stores I would've forsure bought 5 more.

0.8/5

Bath & Body works antibacterial hand soap

I aways buy antibacterial hand soaps. So I bought one for bath and body works to see what all tje yahoos were about. I say no way for the price i find the only good thing about it was the smells . I found that you need alot of pumps just to get a latjer going . and for me it did not do the job for me. Younger generation they love it for the. older of us not so much

January 06, 2020

Always buy this on sale!!

This product is effective, smells nice and makes your hands soft. I love the various scents of soap. My personal favourite is the foam soaps. They really feel like they clean your hands

Great product!

I absolutely love bath and body works! The scents are divine, and they have a wide selection to choose from. The product foams up nicely and gives your hands a clean fresh feel and a nice lingering scent. I would recommend this product!