Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Very nice soap.

I love Bath and Body Works soap. I use it in my kitchen and bathroom every day. I even took a bottle to work for the staff to use. I would recommend it to everyone. I wish we had a store in Corner Brook, NL. I have to get them when I visit Ottawa.

My absolute favourite

Bath and body works is the only soap I’ll use in my house! The smell of theses soaps are amazing!
    The only disappointing thing is that you can’t order to Canada online :(

Why buy anything else

Ever since starting to bug bath and body works foaming soaps I just cannot to back to anything else!! It’s great for the kids to get the right amount and it already foamy so helps them to get a better clean.
    And the smells!! Oh so good! It’s so exciting when we finish one to get to pick out the best scent from my stash

LOVEEEE

The husband usually buys these for stocking stuffers at christmas time. Its so great , i love all the scents for the holidays that they have . Great soap too for cleaning hands!

Best scents

I always buy this hand soap on sale. It's a bit more expensive than some other options but they have the most amazing scents and my hands aren't getting as dry as some other soaps leave them.

Handwashing heaven

This soap is nice and light, does not dry out the skin, and the scents are to die for(my fave is Georgia Peach!). In a world where handwashing has become King, this soap is its Queen.

April 18, 2020

I love these hand soaps!

As some one who is sensitive to soaps and strong fragrances, I was pleasantly surprised that this brand of soap did not cause any negative reactions! I love this brand and don’t hesitate to stock up when they have a sale! I will keep buying these soaps!

April 18, 2020

I need all of them

This is my favourite hand soap. I love how it foams up. But the best part is definitely how it smells. I’ve bought a lot of different kinds and they all smell wonderful.

April 14, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great product

I would definately buy this again. It smells amazing and I'm eager to try all 3. Love that it's antibacterial! It didn't dry my hands out like some others do. It's nice and foamy as well

April 13, 2020

The only hand soap I buy

I have been a long time customer of Bath & Body Works handsoaps. Great quality and great prices, especially when they have bogo events. I never run out, always have a few bottles standing by.