Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

April 22, 2020

Love these soaps!

These soaps are amazing! The smell is great and price is always reasonable. Every time I wash my hands, I feel that the soap washes away all germs and dirt.

Favourite Brand

This was already my favourite brand brand for hand soaps. The gentle, moisturizing action of the soap leaves my hands soap free (suded), soft and virtually germ-free when viewed under a UV light.

Washington, United States

Not worth the risk

I feel like using these types of products, the soaps, lotions, etc. is inundating our system with chemicals that are used to create these fragrances. And I love the candles as much as the next person, but am starting to realize breathing in and absorbing the chemicals into my skin is probably not the best choice. I'm not an expert, but am aware that there is concern by some in the medical community and beauty industry about the overuse of some of the ingredients found in heavily perfumed products. I'm certainly not 100% fragrance free, but Ido try to avoid going overboard.

Best handsoaps

I am big fan of bath and body works. I use their shower gel and room sprays. So recently i tried there hand soaps too. They smell soooo good just as good as there shower gels. I should definitely recommend to increase the size of bottles.

My home essential

Aside from tons of scents to choose from, they last really long. I love how they foam and aren't hard to wash off like other liquid soaps. Although, they're a bit pricey compared to other brands, still, they smell really good and think of it as spoiling yourself!

0.5/5

Much Better Products Out There

Bath and Body Works is one of the worst stores for your health. The stores are way too over scented and this soap is no exception. I would much rather have an unscented product that works instead of these soaps. The excessive perfumes hide the fact that they do not provide cleaning as effectively as proper soaps.

April 21, 2020

Love it. Would buy it again for sure!

I love the feel of the product. The scent options are amazing even though I have a sensitivity to some scents there are still alot of options for me to choose from. I also find the amount of product that is dispensed by the pump is perfect.

United States

Take me to another place!

Every time this soap is pumped into your hands it feels like a cloud! And the smell... mmmmm.... bbw has the best soap. And it works almost instantly at taking away the dirt and grime from your hands! With covid right now this soap is keeping me a bit more mellow :)

J'adore vos produits

J'adore vraiment ces savons là car ils offrent une multitude de senteurs différentes. En plus, ils offrent de jolies couleurs attrayantes qui attirent l'oeil.

Wow!

Quels merveilleux produits. Offert en tellement de choix de fragrance en plus! Tous les parfums sentent bons, on veut tous les acheter. C’est du bonheur a chaque utilisation