Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

Best handsoap ever

it foams perfectly, smells delicious and does a great job cleaning your hands. I love this qs much as any bath and bodywork product. Highly recommend that if you haven't tried one, you should get at least 1 per bathroom as rhey are amazing. Guests regularly comment on how good it smells.

Get Them on Sale

I love Bath and Body Works. I get all my hand soaps here and love the different varies. I usually stock up when they are on sale for 10 for $30 and then you can use a coupon too if you have one.

Awesome

I absolutely love these! I have a few on hand in case I run out and a lot of my family has these in their bathrooms too. They smell amazing and are great if you're trying to get children to wash their hands more often

LOVE THESE SO MUCH!

I always highly recommend these to my friends and family. Not only do they smell amazing, but they are also very well designed. We have them in every bathroom in our house and with everything going on in the world what better way to ensure everyone is washing their hands.

Lots of fragrant options

I love buying Bath and Body works Hands soaps in the foam style. They have a great selection of scent choices that would suit everyone. I have been using this product for many years. The only downfall is that they change the scents so often and only have a few they keep producing, I have often found that I can not get the ones I like best again and again as they become obsolete.

September 04, 2020

Bath and body works hand soap

Who doesn't love walking out of the bathroom leaving a fresh scent behind and your hands feeling and smelling amazing, every time I'm in the mall I have to stock up for more soap.

Good product

great for using in the bathroom. it has a very pleasant smell and yields a lot. In addition to having a cute package that will give a beautification in your bathroom!

Great Product

There's nothing I love more then walking out of the bathroom and smelling nice aroma coming off my hands. This brand is by far my favorite hand soap. It cleans well, lathers, and bonus smells AMAZING! You'll never see another brand in my house!

September 03, 2020

There fragrances are incredibly strong

The fragrances when washing your hands are so incredibly strong it gives me a head ache every time. I've tried to dilute it so much to faintly smell it and it just is way to over powering. When you wash your hands and feel nauseous from the smell while your putting your fork to your mouth that says how powerful there fragrance is

September 02, 2020

So good!!!

I love bath & body hand soap...especially the foam! The smell so good you could almost eat them, very true to scent! They wash well and foam up nicely in your hands with both cold and warm water. So good!!!