Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Smells amazing

I have been using bath and body works soap for many years. When they came out with the antibacterial soap, I am not going to lie it took a bit to get used to. Of course because I've been using the foam soap for so long, however I have now switched and love this way more. I find it lasts longer and it gets your hands a lot cleaner. Plus you get it multiple different scents, love these products, recommend to everyone.

Love this soap!

This is the only soap I use, along side the Bath and Body Works foaming soaps. My family loves the awesome variety of scents, and how soft our skin feels after use. My only issue is that too much use (I work in a hospital so I'm constantly washing my hands at work and at home) leaves our hands dry. However, there are matching creams that are equally delightful to counteract the dryness! Usually antibacterial products make my hands red and sore, but this product doesn't! Would totally recommend!

October 05, 2020

Bath and body works has the best scents!

I absolutely love the scents of bath and body works' antibacterial hand soaps! I find that my hands dry out when I use them too much though, but I guess that's what the matching lotions are for!

October 05, 2020

Bath and body foaming soap

For the price you cant go wrong, I cant get over how awesome they smell. So many different flavors to try. It's like your a kid in a candy store and they are always adding more flavors. And each season they bring out seasonal flavors perfect of you want to bring certain season smells into your house.

October 05, 2020

Love it I buy this brand always

Love this brand of soap it laters really well. It leaves my skin soft and smooth and has a very nice fragrance no matter which one you choose. I really like the mango one

Definitely recommend

This handsoap is gentle, smells fantastic and leaves my hand feeling so clean and soft. The foam lathers effortlessly, would definitely recommend. Even gentle on people with exczema.

Love the smell

I love the smells of these soaps, particularly the fruity ones. I don’t know how they come up with the different scents, but they are usually a hit. I also love the sales they offer AND the extra discount if you sign up for their newsletter.

My Favorite!!

Bath and Body Works Antibacterial handsoaps are my Favorite go-to’s! They smell amazing and have a wide variety of scents to suit everyone’s preferences. The smell is strong enough to enjoy but not too strong that it’s overpowering. It does not dry out hands like cheaper brands but also doesn’t leave hands feeling velvety soft like some more expensive options. I feel like it is a very affordable mid-range priced option and use it in every room in my home where there’s a sink!

Smells amazing

The best smelling soap I’ve used. It works great! The soap is really antibacterial cleaning your hands perfectly. I always buy a bunch at a time love love love

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love my soaps!

Love bath and body works! My faves are peach bellini and black cherry merlot, but love to try new ones when I visit. Hoping to try their candles this year, the scents sound amazing!!!