Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

October 14, 2020

Aaaahh you smell that??

The Aloha soap is osne of my favorites I've just made Christmas basket's (I know I'm early) filled with tons of hand soaps Aloha included for all my females in the family. With covid here washing our hands is more important then ever

October 12, 2020

I absolutely love these!

I adore these products. They don't leave any residue behind. Different scents to choose from.
    Soft for my sensitive skin and they smell awesome.
    I definitely recommend!

October 09, 2020

I will be buying this product again!

I use these in my guest and main washrooms. I love the scents, and antibacterial is a plus but what I look for when shopping for hand soap, expecially because of covid 19.

October 09, 2020

The only hand soap I buy!

The bath and body works hand soap is the only hand soap that I buy and use at my house. The different scents they offer are just wonderful! Even my husband prefers these over other brands!

Very strong scent

This soap foams really well and that gives you a clean feeling. But the scent of the soap is so strong it is overwhelming and makes it unpleasant to use.

Love this

Most soaps dry out my hands but these here are great and leave my hands smelling nice and soft.
    My son also uses this soap on his hands and he loves it as well.

Love this handsoap!

I would definitely purchase this product again. My hands were so refreshed and smooth after use. Also, it is antibacterial which it is a must nowadays.

October 07, 2020

Smells great, works amazing.

Bath and body works aloha orchid, ocean sunset products are not too sticky, does the job and smells great. my office uses them as well. foam spout is good as well.

October 07, 2020

Bath and Body antibacterial hand soap

Hi. I use vanilla sugar hand soap from bath and body. I had in my kitchen in wash room it makes my hands smell good and wash the hand good get germs out my hands. I would recommend others and my family band friends to buy that had soap from bath and body it's very affordable to buy.

I love the small factor

I really like bath and body we have 5 kids in a Room wash their hands he had a small red dirty has in every soap well with battered body you can smell them color you know finally kids and washed their hands. And the price is pretty good too