Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020
    3.2/5

Not a fan

I love a good sudsy soap but I totally hate perfumed products. My hands retain the smell of these soaps for the entire day after using one time. I would rather not smell the soap on my hand the next 12 hours. The price is also a little high in my opinion.

Go to hand soap

The bath and body works hand soap is my go to brand. The reason why it’s my go to is the large variety of fragrances the soap is available in. They are a big pricey when not on sale so I usually wait until it is to stock up on some.

Love it!

I absolutely love bath and body works hand soaps! They are the only hand soaps that I feel actually clean your hands well enough. The antibacterial ones are a plus to kill more germs, especially during COVID.

Cheap and working well

As we all know this brand, and they always have discounts, so I always buy a lot when they onsale, they have so many different smells to choose. And I really like it, after you use it, you hands feels clean and smells good

ALL THE SMELLS!!

I absolutely LOVE using these hand soaps. I prefer the foaming ones to the regular gel soap though. They're always on such a great deal in store too! 5/$25 is the best deal! I like to pick scents based on where they're going in my house. Lemon for the kitchen, fruity for the bathroom, floral for the ensuite etc. I've never met anyone who didn't love these pump soaps. I'm also glad they stopped using the microbeads in them as well.

My absolute favorite soap

Hands down the best soap I've ever used I've tried many different kinds but my go to kind is always the black cherry merlot I've got so many compliments about it from guests that encouraged then to buy some as well

Smells so good

Their soaps smell so amazing. I love the foaming hand soap as well. The flaw is that they are so so expensive. If they were made more affordable I would purchase them all the time.

Smells amazing

While these products can be a bit pricey, there is usually always a sale. I prefer the foaming handsoap and with so many scents to choose from you can't go wrong!

My favourite soap ever!

I love , love, love using these hand soaps! They smell so amazing and always leave my hands soft. I highly recommend these soaps and the lotions from bath and body works. Their selection is always great too!

Best soap

These are my favorite soaps. I've tried almost all of the scents and I never came across a bad one. These soaps leave a nice lasting scent and don't dry out my hands. My kids love the foam they are fun to use. My favourites are the summer scents which I always stock on when they go on sale.