Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

December 06, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

Bright, happy , fun packaging

Affordable, A little product goes a long way, Not drying, Does not affect my sensitive hands...it cleans well and a little goes a long long way. A good product overall.

December 06, 2020
    Nevada, United States

Soap anyone?

Bath and Body works has outdid theirs elves with such a unique variety of options. Depending on your scent loves and holiday, you can transform such a simple foaming product and incorporate in themes, celebrations, etc.

Must have at home

I always buy this one for our home, it is effective to us and gives you a scent that will last long. Its like you’re wearing a luxury perfume you will love the smell of each. I make sure I have stock of this and buy everytime I am going to mall to stock up.

December 05, 2020

Awesome hand soap. A must have

They have the best hand soap of all time. They have a huge collection starting from citrus, floral, natural to earthy. Name it and they have it. Apart from the fragrance, they have a moisturizing effect too. I have sensitive skin and this product suits me best as it doesn't irritate my skin. I am a huge fan of these hand soaps.

The best hand soaps!

I love these hand soaps they are my favourite! I will not buy them anywhere else! The variety of scents is unbelievable! I also really like that they have the foaming hand soap as well as the regular ones. I also like that they change the scents based on the seasons

Good fragrance

I like these hand soaps for fact they smell really good. I like the price and availability of all these different fragrances. Will recommend giving it a try.

Best soap

I love this soap a little goes a long way. They always have a bunch of different scents. The only thing is I do find it a little bit expensive for a bottle.

Smells amazing

These are the best smelling soaps, and leave your hands moisturized. I always get complements on it. I have one in ever bathroom in my house. Its fun to change up the scents. I highly recommend.

Amazing smells and texture

So these soaps are absolutely adored in our household. My 4 year old literally comes home from school and says "mom, I'll be going to wash my hands now with the nice soap and then you can eat my hands" (because his hands will smell so delicious after the soap). Every time my kids use this soap, they smell their hands! And of course the grown ups enjoy it too and it does the job without hassle.

2.8/5

December 04, 2020

Good

Very nice soap smells very good and does not dry out my hands although its kind of expensive. I like how it keeps my hands moisturized although price Is kind of steep