Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint Body Lotion Reviews

January 06, 2018

Minty Moisturizing for the Holidays

I absolutely love picking up Twisted Peppermint lotion from Bath and Body Works every holiday season and winter. I like how minty it is and how it keeps my hands soft after every time I wash my hands at work. I keep a bottle at home and at work during the winter to get a nice wiff of peppermint.

December 10, 2017

Yummy scent

Absolutely love this winter scent! I have it in the body spray as well and it is my favourite vanilla smell. It warms me up to smell it and makes me happy

March 18, 2017

I wasn't really happy with the twisted peppermint scent. I found that it smells like strong mouthwash. The quality of the lotion is great, not too oily and drys quickly. The container was easy to use and it is reasonably priced. Best time to shop at Bath and Body Works is during boxing week.

March 16, 2016

I love this scent and wish it was not a seasonal one. Every winter I get this and every winter I love it. The smell is very strong so beware if you dont like strong scent but it is a refreshing minty and sweet smell. The lotion is pretty thin so I dont usually use it for moisture more so for the scent, if youre lookinf for moisture i would use the body cream instead. Overall this is a great winter scent .

January 13, 2016

I loved the scent and feel of the lotion! :) I really enoy similar products, and would buy again for sure.

2.7/5

December 29, 2015

Kind of moisturizing, but not as good as other lotions. The problem with this one is the scent. Not a good smelling peppermint scent n

December 29, 2015

I LOVE the scent of this product! It is a great combination of mint & sweetness that lingers on your skin, not too strongly. The quality of the product is great. It's creamy but not too thick, sticky or oily, plus it moisturizes well. I usually buy this scent in every line... body lotion, hand sanitizer, shower gel, hand soap and candles. Great scented product and definitely my favourite mint-scented body product.

July 16, 2015

This is Christmas in a bottle,YUMMIE!! I love it
    And is very cheap $7 doll for this magical cream.This body lotion is one of my favorites because it reminds me of christmas holidays wich is the most fantastic season of the year.LOVE IT

June 20, 2015

Love that yummy peppermint smell, absorbs quickly leaving skin feeling soft and lightly scented.

2.3/5

June 09, 2015

The smell of this product is amazing and makes me feel happy during the holidays. BUT, once you apply this all over your body, a very cold sensation starts and it's not a very good feeling. Especially if you have cold winters like I have, here in Quebec. Also, i haven't noticed any difference in my skin. It's soft on the skin but doesn't make it soft long term.