Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Body Cream Reviews

December 06, 2017

Favourite smell around!

Love this cream..it is none greasy with an amazing infusion of vanilla bean. Yes it's green but goes on clear with a good moisture barrier. You will not regret this for a gift or for yourself.

August 15, 2017

Fantasic Cream/Lotion

I use both the Cream and Lotion in tandem. I love both equally and they work really well.

You either like Vanilla based scents or you don't. I really love Vanilla scented anything, and Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel is one of the best out in the market.

My creams and lotions tend to last me 8-9 months. I have had these since Christmas and they are almost empty. I use them daily.

Bath & Body have deals all the time, the Vanilla Bean Noel should be back in the market by end of Oct/Nov in time for the Christmas season :)

August 05, 2017

Smells like warm cookie dough

I have been purchasing from Bath & Body Works for years. There is one particular scent that I always buy and wait to buy when its on sale. After reading good reviews I decided to Vanilla Bean Noel. The scent is delish like warm cookie dough. My son always says, mmmm, what's that smell. Yup it's Mommy!!! I love it. I only use their Shea Body Creams. Super thick and rich your skin just swallows it up. No ashy skin ever. I love this stuff and can't get enough. Happy soft skin can only come from this product and yes you will smell Delish.

May 31, 2017

I love this scent! It's so sweet and creamy, just like sugar cookies! I buy this every holiday season and will continue to do so as long as they keep bringing it back. If you love sweet vanilla scents, then you would really like this. But it can be too sweet for some. I do wish the lotions were a bit more moisturizing like the body cream are.

May 27, 2017

Much prefer the lotion to the cream, that is just personal preference though. It smells absolutely amazing, i also buy the spray and the soaps. Could never get sick of it !!

May 20, 2017

I absolutely cannot live without this product. I have the vanilla bean noel in lotion, body spray and body wash. Unfortunately it only comes out around Christmas time so I buy a tone every year and now have a stock pile. It's a soft vanilla smell, not too strong and lasts all day. Nonetheless, you have to be a vanilla lover to wear this.

May 15, 2017

Vanilla Bean Noel Body Cream by Bath and Body Works is one of my favourite body creams. I absolutely love the vanilla scent. I find it has a nice fresh vanilla scent, but also smells like a sweet treat. It's light though, without being overpowering. It moisturizes well. It has a good price point, as it often goes on sale!

February 28, 2017

I absolutely love this scent! It's not too overpowering but has just enough to provide a nice smell.
    The lotion doesn't feel greasy at all and it leaves my skin feeling soft. I would definitely recommend this product.

January 19, 2017

This lotion smells fantastic. The bottle it was in for Christmas 2016 had a pretty gold top. The lotion sinks into your skin quite quickly and leaves my body feeling moisturized. It is not greasy lotion by any means.

January 07, 2017

Amazing!! I love the smell of it. Very calming I find. Not oily at all which is excellent!! I love how they have many different size options that you can choose from just in case you don't want to buy a whole thing of the Lotion. They also make a mist which is wonderful too.