Batiste Dry Shampoo Original Clean & Classic Reviews

Instantly refreshes hair between washes!
Are you a one off? Then get to grips with Batiste Original. Adored by innovators and originators, it’s the classic dry shampoo that instantly makes your hair feel clean, fresh and full of body and texture.

Info from: batistehair.com

October 12, 2017

Love it!

I have tried so many brands of dry shampoo and keep going back to this one! It leaves my hair fresh and does not leave a weird texture like the others. The smell is alright. Not as strong as some. Works really well!

October 02, 2017

#1 dry shampoo

As a hairstylist I've tried many different and expensive dry shampoos and this is the one I recommend to my clients because it works the best. If it goes powdery on your hair then you're spraying too close, too much, or need to shake the bottle

September 29, 2017

Give me a lifetime supply!

I love love love this product. I use it mostly after the gym before I head to work. My hair always feels fresh and I feel comfortable getting on with my day! It's easy to use (even my friend's 9 year old uses it!) The smell is nice and not overpowering. I carry a mini in my bag and have a bottle at home. This is a must have for anyone on the go!

September 29, 2017

Best there is

I was introduced to this product this past year, and feel like I have been missing out. The clean & classic shampoo is wonderful, and made me believe in dry shampoos again.

I like that it is available in many different locations, therefore I can often find it on sale. (Winners and Marshalls often have it too).

Not a strong smell, but still smells great and does a good job too.

September 27, 2017

Actually works!

I have tried a few different dry shampoos, and I have never been satisfied. This product actually works, and my hair still looks and feels fresh hours after i applied it.

2.2/5

September 20, 2017

It's a good backup

I picked up batiste because I needed a good dry shampoo to use so I've heard about people raving about this product. I saw it at winners and decide to give it a go. It was OK for the first use but it felt like it made my hair dirty and thick with residue. I committed to using the rest of the bottle but wasn't as satisfied as I thought I would be. My hair still felt oily as well. There was too much product in my hair that I felt like wanting to wash my hair at the end of the day. It's good as a backup as they do come in travel size but I don't think it'll be my go-to.

September 14, 2017

love this stuff. its a lifesaver! they've even added one for brunettes which is amazing as well. I can go all weekend without a washing now! its saves so much time.

September 03, 2017

Works wonders

I have very oily hair, even the day after I shower. This product has saved me, from this mornings that I wake up and do not feel like showering. It fully transforms my hair from looking flat and dingy, to being volumized, smelling good and looking clean.
    It never has left white in my hair either.
    I definitely rate this 10/10

September 02, 2017

Best Dry Shampoo

I have natural oily hair, I have always had to wash my hair every day. I was recommended this dry shampoo by a friend, but was hesitant because I have tried every single brand imaginable. I am so glad I took the advice and purchased Batiste! It is a little more pricey than the typical drug store brands (tresemme, herbal, etc).

I can now go 1-2 days without washing... which is a big deal for me. I keep a travel size in my purse, just in case.

September 01, 2017

Great stuff

I use this on my 3rd day hair and it absorbs all the oil/grease. Nothing beats the feeling of my hair freshly washed, but for someone just randomly looking at me, my hair would look great! And that's all that matters. If I spray it too close it sprays out white but my hair is blonde so it kinda looks nice! I do have to spray this with the window open or walk away after I spray this because I'm a contact wearer and it goes in my eyes...