Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Almond Oil Reviews
#14 in Dry Shampoo

Cleanse and Strength. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Cactus Water, Coconut Milk, and Hibiscus Root

February 05, 2020

Great product for curly hair

I have long curtly hair that I wash every few days, this is a great product to use in between those wash days to freshen up my hair, smells awesome, easy to use and doesn’t leave my hair sticky!

Great product!

#gotitfree - received this in a well-packaged box in the mail. Clear instructions with visuals. Convenient for my busy lifestyle! Great to see that it is free of parabens, phthalate, sulfate and dyes.

February 05, 2020

Batiste cleansing foam almond oil

I was already a faithful user of Batiste dry shampoo spray and I love this cleansing foam just as much! The almond oil one smells so good! Would definitely recommend!

February 05, 2020

Effective, best for thinner hair types.

I was so excited to try this new waterless cleansing foam from Batiste as an alternative to the spray dry shampoo. I received the cleanse + strengthen with almond oil, the scent is quite light and fruity. I used it between washes in my dry hair for a quick root refresh and it is just as effective as the regular dry shampoo, but seems to require more product to get the job done. With my thick curly hair, I require a rinse every day to keep the frizz down and curls intact so this foam might be better used on the days I don't do a full wash. It would be great for straighter and thinner hair types but not the best option for me. Still, as always, very grateful to have received this product free to try from Chick Advisor!
    #BatisteCleansingFoam #gotitfree #freeproducts #producttesting #chickadvisor #freebies #batiste

February 05, 2020

Much better than spray dry shampoos!

With this waterless cleansing foam, Batiste was able to make a very effective dry shampoo that does not have the cons of a traditional spray dry shampoo. Each time I have applied the foam, it did not leave white residue in my hair. It made my hair look clean and refreshed. The addition of almond oil helped hydrate my hair and it felt smooth after use. The foam is very easy to dispense and apply to exactly where you want it. Since the product is a foam, it's very easy to get it right into the roots of the hair where all the oil is. I only needed a small pump of the foam, so the container should last for a while, making this an affordable product. I recommend this to anyone who uses dry shampoo as this is a much better option!

Hair shampoo

I received this product from chick advisory to test for free. Makes washing ur hair super easy and my oily hair was hone and it didn't leave a residue on my hair.

February 04, 2020

Liked it so much more than the spray.

Was so happy when I was chosen to try this new product. I loved the smell, so fresh and clean. I found the application process easier to apply but I feel you would go through this bottle more quickly then the spray version. The end result is comparable to it's predecessor. I really enjoyed it.

Worked pretty good!

I try the #BatisteCleansingFoam with almond oil and works great. My hair tends to feel greasy really quick during the day, and this waterless shampoo helps me a lot. The foam is very light and doesn’t make my hair dull or sticky, actually it feels soft, clean and with an amazing smell and the best part, without residue.. I have tried other brands in the past, and some of them, made my hands sticky after applying the foam, but Batiste Foam doesn’t, which is a big plus for me, because I’m always in a hurry. Highly recommend!

This is an amazing product and getting it for free is even better. #gotitfree #freeproduct
    Thanks you @BatisteCanada and @ChickAdvisor for letting me test this incredible product, that I would definitely buy in the future.

Batiste

Cette mousse nettoyante est de très bonne qualité. Je suis contente d'avoir reçue ce produit en cadeau. Il s'utilise facilement et mes cheveux deviennent plus texturé, plus brillant grâce à l'huile d'amande qu'il contient et ils sont plus propre. L'odeur est un délicieux fruité! Les gens me compliment sur l'odeur qui vient de mes cheveux.

February 03, 2020

Pretty Cool!

I received this product free in exchange for an honest review for the Product Review Club.

I definitely had my doubts, I imagined putting this on and my hair looking and feeling greasier but that didn't happen. I would say this is slightly less effective as traditional dry shampoos, but that's more to do with the fact that its a foam and not a gritty spray. I liked the smell, it was easy to dispense and it did the job. I would recommend this product to anyone, especially those who don't like the chalky, gritty feel of traditional dry shampoos.