Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Almond Oil Reviews
#14 in Dry Shampoo

Cleanse and Strength. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Cactus Water, Coconut Milk, and Hibiscus Root

February 08, 2020

Clean and refresh your hair in seconds

Product Review - Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Almond Oil

I was selected to participate in this campaign from @ChickAdvisor and had the opportunity to try the new Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Almond Oil for free in exchange for my honest review.

If you don't have time during the week to shampoo your hair and need an in-between product to help your hair feel and look fresh again, then this is definitely your go-to product. The foam texture is extremely light and fluffy and is not as heavy as mousse. The Almond Oil product I tried smelled absolutely amazing. As per the directions, the foam will dry in 60 seconds but when I used it, my hair dried in less than 20 seconds which was amazing. No white residue was left on my hair leaving me with a clean fresh look within a few seconds and I was able to style as usual. This works really well on normal or dry hair. It is also paraben, phthalate, sulfate and dye free and the bottle is ♻️ recyclable.

I would highly recommend this product when traveling ✈️ on vacation especially long haul flights / trips, if you work out or go to the gym 🚲 and shower but don't have time to wash your hair and need a quick boost, or even when going camping 🥾 🏕. If you want to try it, the Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam range is available in four scents:

1️⃣ Cleanse and Shine with Coconut Milk 🥥 🥛
    2️⃣ Cleanse and Hydrate with Cactus Water 🌵💦
    3️⃣ Cleanse and Strength with Almond Oil
    4️⃣ Cleanse and Smooth with Hibiscus Root 🌺

It retails around the $10 mark. While this product works well, I would personally be inclined to invest my $10 in a top end shampoo but I would also definitely recommend this to family and friends👍.

#gotitfree @BatisteCanada #BatisteCleansingFoam @ChickAdvisor

Cool product!

This is such a cool new product, kind of like dry shampoo but it gets you a deeper clean because it’s a foam that you work into the roots of your scalp and then I blowed dried lightly to set it. My 2nd day hair is usually a bit greasy but this helped it look like I just washed it and I went a third day without washing. It smells good, too and is moisturizing. Recommend!

Not a bad product but?

To start the packaging on this product is nice and clean. Looks like a bottle of mousse, so that actually may work against it since it is not. I received the strengthening almond oil version from chick advisor to review. I have used it a few times with my hair both straight and wavy. It has a nice scent and a nice texture. It doesn't leave any residue behind visually or to the touch after applying to your hair. I am a strong believer in the use of dry shampoo and I don't think I would switch to this or use it in its place. I do not think it really did too much in terms of boosting the cleanliness of my hair. I'm not sure why one would use this in place of dry shampoo to be completely honest.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Hair care

I got a chance to try this product and I feel great that I did. I did receive this product in exchange for my honest review. The smell is not too strong, and smell amazing. For me this product is ideally use when you don't want to wash your hair every day. This help me manage my hair every day. Super light weight and no white residue. I highly recommend.

Smells wonderful

I was very excited to have something other than a dry shampoo to help me extend my time between hair washes. My hair gets very frizzy and this product definitely helped control my frizz. Every time I put it on, it smelt like I just got out of a salon. I absolutely love the foaming action. It is so satisfying and the texture is very interesting.

I was not expecting my hair to be so wet after using the product. As the product tends to freeze easily, I had to wait a bit before leaving the house (winter climate).

Something I wasn't able to try but I am still curious about is how this works on coloured hair? Does it strip the colour easily? Does it extend the colour life since there are less washes? This is something I will have to try later on.

February 08, 2020

Bon pour quand on manque de temps

C'est la première fois que j'utilise un shampoing sans rinçage, alors je ne peux pas comparer Batiste avec d'autres marques ou d'autres produits concurrents. Le shampoing sent bon, sans avoir une odeur envahissante. Comme promis sur l'emballage, il sèche très rapidement. Il m'a donné une sensation de fraîcheur immédiatement lors de l'application.
    En ce sens, pour les moments où je suis pressée et que je n'ai pas le temps de me laver en profondeur la tête, je me verrais bien utiliser ce shampoing sans rinçage. Toutefois, comme recommandé par ma coiffeuse, je préfère le nettoyage traditionnel sous la douche qui me fait me sentir plus "officiellement" propre et me donne l'occasion d'utiliser du revitalisant après coup. Ceci me semble donc un bon produit, mais pour des occasions particulières pas très fréquentes dans ma propre vie.

February 07, 2020

Refreshed hair with no residue!

This is a great refresher for your hair without the residue and white shadow that a dry shampoo leaves behind. I thought at first it might be sticky like mousse, but that is definitely not the case.

This is great for in between days. It wasn't quite strong enough for my roots that can get greasy, but was great at refreshing the rest of my hair. It also smelled pretty great!

Personally I think the dispenser needs some work. When I dispensed it there were flecks that sprayed off to the side out of my hand.

2.3/5

February 07, 2020

Smells great - but not for me

I was super excited to try this product once I got picked for this product review club. When I got the product the first thing I noticed was the smell...SMELLS AMAZING ( I had the almond oil version), however that's about all it did for me. I purposely didn't wash my hair one day (i have to wash daily or I'm extremely greasy on top). I used the foam and i liked that it didn't leave any white from the product on my hair, however it made my hair look greasier then it was. As it dried i found it left my hair stiff like I had a ton of gel/hairspray in it.
    I see that a lot of people recommend this product, but for me it didn't work. I enjoyed the smell and that's about it.

Wow!

I've tried dry shampoos in the past and found I was always left with a white residue in my hair and that there was an odour. I am a brunette by the way.

Just tried this new waterless foam and I think I am now converted. I just put a little bit but was a lot of foam, because it expands like mouse. My hair looked fresh once I put it through and it did not look greasy at all. I was very impressed actually and it is way better than dry shampoo sprays.

I was also given this product for free to try through chick advisor but I will definitely but this in the future and highly recommend it.

Updated On: February 07, 2020

#gotitfree

Best dry shampoo

Thank you ChickAdvisor for letting me try Batiste’s new waterless cleansing foam. At a glance, the packaging is beautiful and the bottle isn’t clunky like most dry shampoos. The texture is enough to throw you off - when I squirted the product into my hand it was the same texture as mousse. But you just rub it into your hair and it disappears! I really liked this dry shampoo after a couple uses, on days when my hair gets oily I use this probably once or twice and it looks like I just washed it! Definitely recommend this, I will definitely be buying this product when it comes to a store near me! It also smells really good! #GotItFree ☺️