Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Almond Oil Reviews
#14 in Dry Shampoo

Cleanse and Strength. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Cactus Water, Coconut Milk, and Hibiscus Root

February 09, 2020

I love how this smells!

I’ve really been trying to extend my time between shampoos to make the toner in my hair last longer. By day 3 (my limit!) I need some serious help to perk things up again. Being a blonde, my hair really shows dirt fast, but I’m able to refresh my hair with this Waterless Cleansing Foam from @batistecanada which smells AMAZING.

This cleanser really looks like a mousse, but the foam disappears into your hair and whisks away the oil buildup to give you that extra day before shampooing. It took me a few try’s to get the hang of how much to use and how to massage it into my roots, but because my hair shows dirt so quickly it’s been a lifesaver! I haven’t found my holy grail dry shampoo yet so this is doing the job in a pinch!

#gotitfree #batistecleansingfoam

February 09, 2020

Smells so so good :)

Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Almond Oil is such an amazing product, I will definitely be buying this again as it is fantastic to use after a workout or a swim at the gym. Gives my hair a nice smell and a boost of shine from the almond oil, and omg it makes my hair so amazingly soft, this is something I will be using on the regular from now on.

#Gotitfree
    #chickadvisor

LOVING MY BATISTE WATERLESS CLEANSING FOAM

I tried out the batiste waterless cleansing foam with almond oil and I was impressed. I’ve always been a fan of batiste products. It comes out as a lightweight foam and has a fresh scent that is not overpowering, which makes it great for any gender! It is easy to apply to dry hair, and dries quickly without a residue. You can run your hands through your hair as well, and it doesn’t feel like a heavy product throughout your hair. This product is great for the days in between washing, to give that “just washed” look, or even on clean hair to add a bit more body to it. I would definitely recommend it:)

Updated On: February 09, 2020

I did receive this product for free from @chickadvisor in exchange for my honest opinion. Thank you @chickadvisor @batistecanada #batistecleansingfoam

February 08, 2020

Batiste cleansing foam with almond oil

I received this for free complimentary, for my honest review of this product from Batiste and Chick Advisor. I am full time makeup artist and a dog mom of two with a busy schedule. I LOVE how easy this product makes my mornings now. I used a few pumps and within a minute my hair was dry, soft, shiny and luscious leaving my hair cleansed and supple. 10/10 thank you Chick advisor! ❤️

Loved it!

This product is easy to use - just shake, turn upside down, and press to dispense the product. It comes out white and foamy. I really enjoyed the pleasant scent. The product is not greasy, nor drying, it quickly melted into my hair and was easy to apply, no dripping or mess. It worked effectively. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking to refresh their hair between washes.

#BatisteCleansingFoam @BatisteCanada @ChickAdvisor #gotitfree

Great for busy moms

I am a mom of 3 kids ages 3 and under and recently started working full time. I have no time to always wash my hair so this is perfect. It's quick and easy and it makes my hair smells great! I just squeeze a handful of foam in my hand and I rub it around my scalp. It dries quick.

February 08, 2020

Best alternative to actually washing your hair!

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review from Batiste and Chick Advisor.

My hair LOVES this Waterless Foam Cleanser! I was skeptical because products like this just don’t seem to work on my hair (that falls at my bum), but this one is a completely different story! We are travelling and as someone that air dries my hair, a full shower is a time commitment! This is an amazing solution for someone who doesn’t want to have wet hair but is trying to tackle the grease!

My hair feels freshly washed and it SO SOFT! I think I just found a new product to add to my routine!

Worked for me!

I received Batiste waterless cleansing foam to try for free, for my honest review. I am very impressed. The foam is really easy to distribute evenly through the hair. It’s especially really great for dark hair colors as I did not find it left a white residue or that weird matte finish. It prolonged my hair in between showers which is a huge timesaver! I think I found my new favorite dry shampoo product

Gentler than dry shampoo

I have to say I quite liked this product, but it's really different from the Batiste dry shampoo, so you shouldn't expect the same results. I find that this foam is better for the second day after hair washing (compared to the dry shampoo that I use on the third day). It provides quite a lot of volume, but only gently cleanses. It feels wet going on, but my hair dried quickly, and the scent is really lovely. Unlike dry shampoo, this is not sprayed on and leaves no white residue, and my hair doesn't feel too dry the next day. There is room for this foam along with a dry shampoo in my cabinet - they both serve a similar, yet different purpose.

Great for inbetween Washes

I was Chosen to try out the new Batiste No Rise Shampoo and was sent the Cleanse and Strengthen with Alomond oil first off I loved the fact that it doesn’t leave any White reisdue unlike dry shampoo that I have tried in the past
    It is also Sulfate/Paraben free which is another plus point for me also it does make hair feel less greasy and smells good too i would switch from dry shampoo to this Product for sure

Updated On: February 08, 2020