Batiste Wonder Woman Dry Shampoo Reviews
#30 in Dry Shampoo

Be bold like Wonder Woman!  Transform your hair in-between washes whenever and wherever it needs it. Simply spritz on for an instantly inspirational look. Hair looks clean and fresh with added body and texture. No water required! It's the perfect way to extend your blow dry, free up time in the morning or give your hair a new lease of life!

Aucune eau requise ! C’est la façon parfait de prolonger votre brushing, vous donnant ainsi plus de temps le matin et pour donner à vos cheveux une nouvelle vie quand et où ils en ont besoin.

April 04, 2021

Great for those off days!

This can be a life saver. Ever wake up in a rush no time to shower but your hair is gross? This will do the trick for the day. Makes it feel clean and light. Less oily and flat. More breathable.

March 31, 2021

Works like wonder

Tiara, Upside Down Tiara, or No Tiara!
    I absolutely subscribe to the fact that we are all amazing in our own ways and are born Wonder Woman!

I have always loved Batiste Canada’s @Batistecanada dry shampoos, thus was super stoked when I got a chance to try out the limited edition Batiste Wonder Woman Dry shampoo. This one is a floral, fruity, fierce mix of refreshing goodness that can transform dull, unwashed hair to style-ready beauty in a matter of seconds.

Love this

I absolutely love this product. Love the design. This makes my hair feel very clean and gives it good volume. I would buy this product again and recommend it. It is a great value and the price is great.

2.7/5

March 26, 2021

Not the best dry shampoo.

I used this product after reading many reviews on what a great product it is. I have fine hair and I'm always looking for reasonably priced products to get more volume. Unfortunately this product did not live up to the hype for me. I felt it left too much white residue in my hair and it was a little hard to blend in. I also made my hair feel like straw. Not the best product for my hair.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I Love The Wonder Woman Theme!

Batiste Wonder Woman Dry Shampoo helps you refresh your hair in between washes without water.

I am a longtime user of Batiste Dry Shampoo and generally like the results I've achieved with the original formula. I found this formula had comparable results with oil reduction in my hairline, increase in volume and ability to style my hair nicely.

I did, however, notice a little more of a white cast left on my hair compared to the original formula regardless of the amount of vigorous rubbing or brushing I did. I also was not impressed by the new scent, which I found overpowering. It reminded me of my teenage son when he comes out of the bathroom in the morning reeking of body spray.

This dry shampoo was not to my personal taste, but I would recommend it to lighter haired people who like a stronger scent. It did perform well over all.

March 22, 2021

Works really good

I was very fortunate to receive for free this limited edition Batiste Wonder Woman Dry Shampoo from Chick Advisor Product Review Club campaign.

What's not to like about this awesome packaging!!! If you are looking to be bold like Wonder Woman then this product is for you. I typically don't wash my hair everyday so I tend to use this in between washes to give my hair that quick refresh to remove whatever oil that was built up in that short space of time. The smell is really amazing as it has a feminine, fruity and floral fragrance with a delicate blend of vanilla, jasmine, rose and almond.

It is very easy and convenient to apply on the hair roots once it is shaken up properly and spray on the hair roots. The two things I love most about the spray are it does not require any water and it does not leave any residue at all after massaging it into your hair.

I enjoyed using this product as it left my hair feeling a lot better while looking really clean and fresh with additional volume. Give this product a try if you are having those lazy days when you don't want to wash your hair as often.✅

March 20, 2021

Love this brand!

This is the perfect way to refresh your hair! Dry shampoo is not only a perfect option to use in between washes, it’s also a great way to transform dull hair by adding extra volume & texture. I love how Batiste came out with a limited edition Wonder Woman Dry Shampoo. Who doesn’t want to be bold like Wonder Woman! This simple formula features a fruity, floral scent to leave your hair smelling clean & fresh. It’s a lovely blend of rose, jasmine, almond & vanilla that is feminine & flirty! The spray canister allows for even application and the formula can be easily massaged throughout your hair. Simply shake, spray and massage into your roots to instantly elevate any look. I love how this leaves my hair clean, smelling fresh & with added body & texture.

March 18, 2021

I'm in love with this shampoo!

This is the first time I’ve used a dry shampoo and I absolutely love it! ❤️
    Best for those days when your hair’s greasy and don’t feel like washing them but need to make it look fresh and shiny!! ❤️
    Super easy to use, doesn’t leave any residue just like a lot of shampoos do!
    Plus it smells great! ❤️
    Exceeded my expectations and I do recommend it to others! ❤️

March 05, 2021

Best dry shampoo on the market

All of Batiste's dry shampoos are amazing quality. I have tried several and its my go to product. It's not chalky. It's light and leaves my hair, in between shampoos, looking clean.and alive. Adds some bounce and volume. Wonder woman is a cute play on a great must have! Love it, grew up with Wonder woman, and my hair feels 'wonderous' with it.