be a bombshell Cosmetics: The One Stick
Good

be a bombshell Cosmetics: The One Stick Reviews

Ranked #828 out of 1246 in Lipstick

September 12, 2015

Love the versatility of this makeup. Blush, eyeshadow & lipstick. I bring it along when I go out to special events :)

March 02, 2015

I really like this product. I got sunset as a gift and did not know much it about and found out that you can use it as shadow, lipstick, and blush. really love this.

January 22, 2015

i really love the versatility of this product. You can apparently use it as shadow, lipstick, and blush. I haven't used it as shadow yet (I'm just not a fan of red or pink lids), but it blends beautifully as a blush (it builds well), and is super moisturizing on my lips. It doesn't pass the food or kiss test very well though, so I recommend being aware of that.

November 21, 2014

j'ai adoré ce produit il est de tres bonne qualité je le recommande .

June 22, 2014

I got a Be a Bombshell: The One Stick through my ipsy subscription and at first, I was pretty skeptical. I didn't think that I would like how one product looked on my cheeks, lips, AND eyes, but it was amazing. It goes on smooth, lasts a long time, and is really buildable so for someone like me who likes a little bit of color, it was perfect, but it'd also work for my cousin who loves a big pop of color. I'd definitely buy another one of these!

February 21, 2014

After using this product I am a huge Be a Bombshell Cosmetics fan. The One Stick is my one stop shopping for my lips. It is a solid stick that both moisturizes and gives colour to your lips. It can also be used on skin, cheeks and eyes. I have yet to do it, but the product is not a gloss, it's not greasy so it can very well be used on eyes and checks. It costs $16 and the colour selection is great. I have it in Southern Belle and I absolutely love it.