Bear Paws Dipped Caramel Granola Reviews

Ranked #1005 out of 1240 in Snacks

0.5/5

May 11, 2017

I hated the bear paws dipped. I tried them before I gave them to my children and they were so sweet I almost got sick to my stomach. They made my teeth hurt and I would never recommend these to someone unless you want a mouth full of cavities.I mean heck I even saw the on sale and couldn't bring myself to buy them to donate as I didn't want to encourage anyone to eat them. I personally think they should be banned altogether!

April 26, 2017

I personally have not tried these as I am not a fan but my all 3 of my kids absolutely LOVED them and made me go buy more ! I also had to purchase a few of the other new kinds to try as well and they were all a hit !!

1.5/5

June 27, 2016

We decided to pick up a box of the Bear Paws Dipped Caramel Granola Cookies. First of all, it seemed like a rip-off compared to a normal pack of Bear Paws. There was only 1 cookie per package. My 8 year-old daughter took 1 bite and wouldn't eat anymore. So I tried letting my 2 year old son try them out. He took a bite and wanted nothing else to do with them. Before I tossed the cookie, I tried it for myself, I'm not sure what it was supposed to taste like or what the goal was making this product but they are disgusting.

pathway2nowhere added a new review for

krysten26 added a new review for
    Werther's Mocha Candy

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil

sjendersby added a new review for
    Pears Soap