Beats by Dr. Dre Solo HD

Beats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Reviews

Ranked #153 out of 642 in Electronics

April 08, 2017

I got these for free when I purchased my MacBook so keep that in mind while reading this review, I do feel like if I paid the full price I would be a bit harder on them. These are great, they look nice, they feel nice, they are waterproof to an extent and they sound great. The noise canceling part of these is great for traveling on public transportation or on an airplane, it blocks out all noise. However, I would recommend the larger ones (the pro or studio) if you have any piercings on the outside of you ears besides lobes (so cartridge or anything) because these don't fully cover your ears, and after a while of pressing on your piercing they will make them sore no matter how long you've had them. I feel like you can get the same sound quality for a way lower price point, so I would recommend shopping around or getting some of these second hand.

July 23, 2016

you should definitelly not buy this headphone
    beats is a really great pair of headphone with a good sound but it defintely dont value the price you pay for it you can have better headphone for the 1/3 of her price

July 09, 2016

They might be expensive, but they work. When I go running, I put them on and nothing else can distrub me. They seem heavy, but they're not. You can fold them, I have the white ones, they get dirty real quick, but you can get any other colors! The sound quality is very good and I recommend it to you. I think they are expensive(becasue of the name, duh), but I don't know the exact amount, because I received them as a christmas gift:))