Beauty and the Beast

Beauty and the Beast Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 1007 in DVD

January 20, 2017

Tale as old as time... the soundtrack from this movie was beyond fabulous! I still sing so many of the songs. I love this classic and am excited to see the remake. I still have my Belle and Beast dolls!

January 12, 2017

One of my all time favourite disney movies!!!! I love Belle. I am a big reader so I always related to her. And the way this movie was done-- the magical objects that come to life, the narrative at the beginning, the tale of the man turned to beast-- it is all so good. I cannot wait for the new movie to come out!

January 11, 2017

I still have the original VHS version of this movie and love watching it from time to time when I need a "no adulting" day. I cannot wait until the new version comes out but this movie will always be a classic.

September 17, 2016

Belle is my favourite princess. This was the first Disney movie I bought. Like Belle I love books. I can watch this movie many times. Be our guest, is a catchy song.

July 04, 2016

this movie is my all time favorite disney movie. i loved the songs in the movie as well as the idea that there was a prince that changed into a beast. this movie is one of my childhood favorites. i recommend this movie to anyone.

April 28, 2016

Love it!!! It never gets old. Watch it at least once and please stay tuned in the end for the Celine Dion and Peabo Bryson song at the end. It's so breathtakingly good!! Thumbs up!

April 16, 2016

Another great classic fairytale from Disney. I love this movie and so do my kids. The story is great, has a great message for kids about loving what's inside a person, not the exterior package only. Fun songs. I'm sure we will watch this over and over throughout the years.

April 16, 2016

Still one of my favorites - the story and the music pull me in every time, even though I must have watched it 20 times in my life. There was a Christmas DVD (the lost chapter in the storyline) that is very well done as well.

April 14, 2016

Disneys Beauty and the Beast is a classic love story that both the young and old can and will enjoy. Rousing fun songs, beautiful images and characaters that remain in your heart! Great film for family. Loved around our house, highly recommended!

April 14, 2016

Beauty ans the beast is a Disney classic. My sister and I use to watxh it all day long we worn out the vhs copy. And when it came out in DVD we got it. And now I watches it with my daughter.