Beauty and the Beast

Beauty and the Beast Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 1013 in DVD

May 23, 2017

J'adore le film la Belle et la Bête. C'est vraiment un classique de Walt Disney. Je pense l'avoir regardé tellement de fois lorsque j'étais enfant. Ce film est fantastique et très magique. On s'attache aux personnages et les chansons sont merveilleuses. Les personnages sont bien dessinés.

May 23, 2017

This movie is definitley in my too favourite list of Disney movies. The message is so beautiful. Showing that it is more important to fall in love with someone's heart and not their physical appearance is such a great message. I love the music and Lefoo is great comedic relief.

May 23, 2017

This is an amazing Disney movie with such a great story behind it ! I love how it teaches the lesson to look beyond someone's apperance and see them for who they really are ! The songs in this movie are also so amazing classics like "Be Our Guest" and "Tale as Old as Time." Such an amazing movie and I can't wait till I have kids of my own so I can re experience the movie through there eyes :)

May 18, 2017

This movie has been my all time favorite movie since I was very young, I do love the message that the movie tells children. I love that it shows young children that even if you are different people will still love you and love is more about the inside opposed to strictly about how people look. My granddaughter will enjoy this movie along with many other favorites.

January 20, 2017

Tale as old as time... the soundtrack from this movie was beyond fabulous! I still sing so many of the songs. I love this classic and am excited to see the remake. I still have my Belle and Beast dolls!

January 12, 2017

One of my all time favourite disney movies!!!! I love Belle. I am a big reader so I always related to her. And the way this movie was done-- the magical objects that come to life, the narrative at the beginning, the tale of the man turned to beast-- it is all so good. I cannot wait for the new movie to come out!

January 11, 2017

I still have the original VHS version of this movie and love watching it from time to time when I need a "no adulting" day. I cannot wait until the new version comes out but this movie will always be a classic.

September 17, 2016

Belle is my favourite princess. This was the first Disney movie I bought. Like Belle I love books. I can watch this movie many times. Be our guest, is a catchy song.

July 04, 2016

this movie is my all time favorite disney movie. i loved the songs in the movie as well as the idea that there was a prince that changed into a beast. this movie is one of my childhood favorites. i recommend this movie to anyone.

April 28, 2016

Love it!!! It never gets old. Watch it at least once and please stay tuned in the end for the Celine Dion and Peabo Bryson song at the end. It's so breathtakingly good!! Thumbs up!

What's Your Favorite?