Becel® Original margarine Reviews

Becel® Original margarine is made with plant-based oils, including canola and sunflower. Becel Original is also Kosher and Gluten free. It has a great taste your family will love and can be used for baking, cooking and spreading.

La margarine Becel® Originale renferme un mélange d'huiles à base de plantes, dont l'huile de canola et l'huile de tournesol. La margarine Becel Originale est également kasher et sans gluten. Elle peut être utilisée pour cuisiner, la cuisson et vos tartines. Votre famille raffolera de son goût délicieux !

Average price / Prix Moyen: $5.97-6.49 (907g / 2 lb)

May 29, 2017

I love the taste of the margarine I tried it for the first time as I wasn't selected or offered to do it here but seen it at the side panel and thought I want to try that!! So glad I did!! #chickadvisor and love that it is heart smart and free of saturated and trans fats.

May 29, 2017

Chez moi nous avons tous aimé la nouvelles margarine becel car nous trouvons quelle a un peu le gout du beurre.en plus elle peut aussi servir pour la cuisson

May 29, 2017

I love the taste of the margarine and #gotitfree from #chickadvisor and love that it is heart smart and free of saturated and trans fats. I use this daily and also have cooked and baked with this #BECEL margarine. I would highly recommend this product if u want a healthy great tasting margarine. Thank Again for the opportunity to try this product and also sharing my review.

May 29, 2017

Il a bon goût. C'est la seule marque que j'achète, car il n'est pas trop cher et est meilleur pour la santé comprativement à d'autres marques concurrentes.

May 29, 2017

J'ai toujours aimer la margarine Becel pour son gôut et sa texture. Elle s'étend bien sur les rôties et est vraiment tout usage culinaire ! Me rapelle un peu le beurre en étant de la margarine.

May 28, 2017

Becel est un indispensable dans mon frigo. Ma famille l'utilise dans un peu près tout. Elle se marie bien avec la plupart des aliments. Je l'utilise aussi souvent lorsque je fais mes desserts. La margarine est crémeuse. Elle est facile à étendre sur des toasts. Elle a un petit goût salé.

May 28, 2017

I received this product to try for free through Chickadvisor.

This margarine has a nice, mild taste to it. It's not over powering and can be used for anything - cooking, sandwiches etc. The best part that I like about it, is that it doesn't make my toast soggy! I have tried numerous other brands and they tend to make my toast instantly soggy, no matter how little I put on it. Soggy toast, with horrible tasting margarine is a quick way to ruin a good meal. This margarine is also more healthy, and the price isn't that bad, either.

I would recomend to friends and family, and will definately use it again.

May 26, 2017

Becel has been my go to brand for quite some time. I haven't used butter in decades.

I use Becel for everything!

Baking,cooking,buttering bread,everything is margarine.

It has a simplistic taste,a soft texture and it enhances the flavour.

My favourite Becel margarine is the Olive Oil,the picture is the standard original Becel Margarine (they ran out of the Olive Oil).

Light taste,works well with everything,you can't go wrong with Becel products. You're helping your heart :)

May 23, 2017

I received a FPC to go get the Becel Margarine from Chick Advisor. It nicely spreads on bread, toast, muffins and more. From using it for some cooking also. It has very nice flavour.

May 23, 2017

My all-time favorite margarine! Need not to say more... I love the consistency of this product . The flavour is the best compared to the brand! I always prefer this one...