Becel Salted Plant-Based Bricks Reviews

Becel is proud to introduce our new Becel Plant-Based Bricks – a plant-based alternative made for butter lovers.  From flaky pastry to rich curries and browned “butter,” new Becel Plant-Based Bricks taste, cook and bake just like dairy butter. Becel Plant-Based Bricks are available in both Salted and Unsalted varieties with 25% less saturated fat than dairy butter.

You might also like: Becel Unsalted Plant-Based Bricks

Great faux butter

This Becel faux butter is great! I feel that it tastes the same as margarine basically. I am not vegan but I like that they have come up with more options for vegans.

#BecelPlantBasedBricks #ButterLoversLoveIt #gotitfree

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Tastes just as good and guilt free!

Locally I was only able to obtain the sticks and not the bricks however the product, after researching is identical! Our family are big butter lovers - we use real butter in all recipes! I am the big baker in our family so I was really looking forward to trying this product. My first use was baking cookies! It required the butter to melted and it melted very evenly and mixed well into the recipe. The cookies were rich and tasted no different than using regular butter! We also melted some of this butter to eat on our nightly snack of popcorn and it was just the right amount of salt! I definitely recommend this butter for those who cannot consume dairy (I have an intolerance so this was convenient) or for vegetarians. It’s even soft enough to mix into recipes right from the fridge - although I prefer to have at room temperature anyways. It would definitely spread well on toast!

Almost like butter

I received this product for free as part of the Family Rated review club.

I am used to using Becel for everyday cooking and have been doing so for years. I love margarine over butter when you want to spread it easily on toasts or sandwiches.

The new Becel plant based bricks are a much closer alternative to butter if you are looking for a firmer, slightly richer flavor. They are ideal for baking as the bricks are the same size as butter and don't need much measuring if your recipe calls for a whole brick, half a brick or a quarter, I find it easier to portion out rather than scooping it out of a large tub.

The new bricks come in unsalted or salted, I opted for the salted version as I love eating it on bread and found the flavor to be a little less salty than the original Becel in a tub, and a little less firm than real butter.

I've cooked it with it as part of breakfast when frying eggs for example or meats and it works very well in the pan.

Great alternative, but the price point is a little steep, I think the original tub is a lot more economical. If these were under 3$ a brick, it would be a real contender for me.

May 12, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

So oh buttery taste!

I received a free product coupon to try this yummy delicious butter. Becel is already our household name when it comes to butter or margarine products. I have already purchased this product prior getting the free coupon thru family rated. I must say this is one of the best creamy butter that me and my family have ever tried and it is plant based?? My daughter (picky eater) and myself morning breakfast is raisin bread toast or blueberry pancake with Becel Salted plant-based butter and it is just so good! Highly recommended for its taste, quality and will definitely going to buy and stock up on this one! Thank you Family Rated!

May 12, 2020

Très bon

J'ai testé gratuitement ce produit et je l'ai utilisé comme du beurre est j'ai bien aimé son goût. J'aime avoir une alternative au produit laitier. Je l'achat de ce produit. merci

May 11, 2020

Great butter!

I love the taste, cooks and bakes like dairy butter. Love the fact that there is no artificial preservatives, flavours and colours . I wish it came in sticks as well so that it is easily to use when baking.

May 09, 2020

Tastes like butter

I #gotitfree thanks to Family Rated in exchange for my honest review.

Becel plant based butter brick, while not the most appealing name, did in fact taste like butter. I'm not a huge fan of the modified palm oil in the ingredients though. And for this reason, I wouldn't purchase it in the future. If I were vegan or vegetarian, I'd probably be more inclined to since it does taste so much like butter. The consistency is the same as well.

May 08, 2020

Yaye

Free produc i aleays love thant thanks to familyrated for the free product. I like the taste and the texture. Feels more natural and better for the health than regular one.

May 01, 2020

j'adore les produits becel

Bonjour ! j'adore les produits Becel ,je les utilise régulierement ,je n'est jamais été déçu par leurs produits,j,adore la qualité et le soins ils mette pour leurs produits ,bravo et merci ,

April 29, 2020

The perfect substitute for butter

Becel is my go to brand for everything butter. The Becel salted plant-base brick is very tasty and healthy. I can attest that it is excellent for cooking and baking.