Becel Salted Plant-Based Bricks Reviews

Becel is proud to introduce our new Becel Plant-Based Bricks – a plant-based alternative made for butter lovers.  From flaky pastry to rich curries and browned “butter,” new Becel Plant-Based Bricks taste, cook and bake just like dairy butter. Becel Plant-Based Bricks are available in both Salted and Unsalted varieties with 25% less saturated fat than dairy butter.

You might also like: Becel Unsalted Plant-Based Bricks

June 02, 2020

Can't believe this isn't butter

I've always had margarine and butter in my fridge for different purposes but never would have I thought that you can make plant-based butter and it tastes so good. I have to say that it surprisingly melts in a pan just like regular butter too. I'm sold on this product ! Simply live it and it's perfect for vegans ☺️

June 01, 2020

Becel's Plant-Based Bricks! Yaaaas all the way!

Thankyou @familyrated and @becelca for the chance to try Becel Salted Plant-Based Brick.
    In exchange for my honest review I received this product for free.

When I first heard of it, I was very skeptical. VERY! I am not a "plant-based" food type person, although I do need to start eating healthier choices. I was hoping this might help kick start me.
    I was very surprised when o first tried this on toast. I do not know exactly what I was expecting in regards to texture..but it wasnt the creamy smoothness I encountered. Well well well....call me confluffled. I was also surprised by the taste. I will admit it is not exactly like butter, but it was so similar...I probably wouldnt notice the difference if I was told it was the butter I normally use.

I have since used this in a variety of foods and really dont notice any difference. It is hard for me to get over the fact its plant based and tastes as it does.

This was on sale for $2.99, making it cheaper than real butter. Even when it is not on sale, it is comparable in price.
    Overall I was totally impressed. If you are looking for a dairy-free alternative to butter..THIS is what you need!

#becelplantbasedbricks #butterloversloveit #gotitfree #freeproduct
    #becel #familyrated #chickadvisor

June 01, 2020

Becel bloc salé à base de plante agréablement surprenant!

J'ai testé tout à fait gratuitement les bâtonnets de BECEL salé à base de plante et j'ai été très agréablement surprise par le goût. J'avais quelques craintes face au goût, mais c'est comme du beurre. En plus, la texture est la même que le beurre et il est très maléable. Un vrai charme cuisiner avec les bâtonnets BECEL salé à base de plantes. Je le recommande à toutes celles qui désirent cuisiner avec des ingrédients qui contiennent moins de gras saturés. Un vrai charme!!

Yah for plant based

I made some butter tarts after receiving my Becel from Family Rated. I found that they tasted very good, I couldn't tell the difference from real butter. I found it easier to use for the crust and the filling. The fact that it's plant based is better for vegetarians and the environment. I will definitely buy it again.

Great product!

Tastes really good !
    Love that its vegan, and it tastes just like dairy butter
    Definitly recommend!
    And I will buy again for sure, its affordable, easy to find in store and delicious

June 01, 2020

It's the best substitute for butter!!!

I used the Becel in place of butter in a recipe.
    It was easier to work with right from the fridge, And blended into the mix quite well.
    When eating the finished product, The taste was the same as using butter.
    I was impressed with the Becel and will use it in the future.
    The recipe I used it on was cheddar cheese biscuits.
    Next I will try it on shortbread cookies.
    Thank you for the chance to try this product, I loved it.!!

May 31, 2020

Didn't take out your butter, who cares!

I am the worst at remembering to take out my butter the morning I want to bake something. I'm an impulsive baker! So that always leaves me in the situation where I have to microwave my butter and it always ends in a melty mess!

The ease of using becels premeasured blocks was amazing and the end result was absolutely delicious. My fridge will always have one of these in it from now on. Impulsive me for the win!

Updated On: May 31, 2020

Didn't take out your butter, who cares!

I got this product for free for my honest review. #gotitforfree

May 31, 2020

Really just tastes and cooks like butter

I got this product free to try through Family Rated. I'm truly amazed. I forgot that this wasn't actually butter. I have a friend who is vegan but she rarely was able to eat the dessert that I baked because of the the ingredients used to make it. I baked brownies with these and they turned out amazing! My friend really enjoyed them too!

May 31, 2020

Comme du beurre...en mieux!

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement grâce à Becel et à Family Rated. Je suis déjà une adepte des autres produits Becel et je n'ai pas été déçu par celui-ci. Son goût est aussi excellent, sa texture est onctueuse et il est plus mou que du beurre...donc plus facile à manipuler.

Le seul bémol? Son emballage. Il est difficile à remballer une fois ouvert et on doit trouver un plat de taille convenable pour le ranger. Sur ce point, il n'est pas différent des produits comparables. Le contenant de la margarine, lui, est beaucoup plus pratique.

We love it!

I love this product! I use it in place of all the things that I'd normally use butter for. It's a great alternative for those who want to avoid dairy. It tastes great and I use it whenever I'm baking. I especially like that I don't have to soften it for recipes like i do with butter as it's ready to go for my baking recipes when i take it out of the fridge as it's much softer than butter. You cannot tell any difference in my recipes between using this product or using butter. Such a great alternative!