Benefit Cosmetics BADgal Waterproof Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #639 out of 838 in Eye Liner

May 26, 2015

I didn't find this eyeliner was long lasting or easy to use. I had to press super hard to get a good thick line out of it. Perhaps it would be better suited if you're looking for a very thin liner, but it didn't work well for getting a good cat eye. I had to pull on my eyelids to get it to slide on, and I was extremely disappointed considering I love the "they're real" mascara. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

May 14, 2014

This is one of my top 5 eyeliners. It has a great consistency, as well as the brush applies the liner so perfectly. No disappointments with this eyeliner as it is a great price as well.

March 24, 2014

I love this eye liner. It's a dark black and goes on smooth and bonus it's waterproof. It's a little more expensive then drug store brands but it's well worth the price. You really get a quality product. I've tried many different brands from cheap to expensive and for me this is the best one I've found.

October 03, 2013

Strong bold black eyeliner that stays on all day and is easily removed with eye makeup remover! It's got a smudger on the backside so you can create that coveted smokey evening look! The one downside of the eyeliner is that it does smudge a little bit throughout the day. This can be prevented by adding some eye primer and then it will set & you're set for the day. ;)

July 06, 2012

Lately my eyelids have become more oily and I have problems keeping eye liner on my waterline, so I've had to stop using most "regular" eyeliners. I recently received the BADgal waterproof liner free to test and so far I'm really happy with it.

The pencil is slightly harder to apply, as if the product is a little more waxy, but still very easy to use. There is a smudging tool on the back end that I appreciate. Best of all, it lives up to the waterproof claim very well. For a day at the pool or beach it will wear somewhat, especially if you rub your eyes of course, but for everyday and sweating, it's a perfect product.

A little pricey but I do recommend it!

June 17, 2010

I like this eyeliner. It goes on really black and it lasts pretty long (8 hours or so) although I wish it would last longer. It has a blending tip on the other end and it's nice to have when you feel like creating a smokey look. If you like wearing the smokey look often then I would recommend this eyeliner. I still think Urban Decay's eyeliner is better. It lasts longer. But this is a good quality eyeliner.

Best laundry detergent

Dinner Ideas???

Vim Email!

Dye my hair?

Sherriwolf added a new review for
    Excel strong mint

a_dabchy added a new review for
    LUSH Shampoo Tin