Benefit Cosmetics Dallas Palette

Benefit Cosmetics Dallas Palette Reviews

Ranked #562 out of 592 in Blush

June 06, 2016

Gorgeous neutral tan blush, perfect for my NC30 complexion. Very finely milled and blends like a dream. I love this blush for neutral looks when I want to focus on my eyes or lips. It works well for providing definition to the cheeks in place of contouring as well.

January 20, 2016

What I like about this is that the long shaped brush that comes with it is perfect for a quick contour job. But I find the colour is slightly too dark for my pale skin, so if you're fair skinned or have fairly pink undertones, it may look harsh on you. Would buy a similar one from Benefit again, but in a different colour.

December 18, 2008

Bought it in the US. I really like most of The Benefit line. This is great to add all over colour and to make the cheeks stand out.

February 13, 2007

I love palettes and I'd been wanting to try the Dallas powder for a really long time...so imagine my delight when Benefit came out with a Dallas palette! The palette comes with the Dallas powder, two eye shadows, two lip creams/glosses and three brush heads. The colours are all complementary and are very natural on the skin, but you can definitely build on them for a more dramatic look. Gives you that Western glow...YEEHAW! I also find that there's a very nice, light scent when applied.

What's Your Favorite?