Prestige Item
Benefit Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel Reviews

September 26, 2019

Not for thick black eyebrows

I got this product as a part of my beauty subscription. My eyebrows are black and fairly thick, and this gel was medium brown. I'm sure it would be good for people with less thick brows, but all it did for me was to make them feel stickier.

2.0/5

September 24, 2019

Too much hype

I was so excited to try this but you have to run it through your brows at least 6x to get much of a pay off. I was disappointed after hearing how great it was. Not worth the price.

September 08, 2019

Great

This is a very great product to use if you are looking for a dramatic brow look or if you have a very sparse brows I find that this product last very long without much need to reapply throughout the day this product is very beneficial to people with threaded eyebrows

September 04, 2019

Amazing brow volumizing gel

It's an amazing brow gel.it works for my brows.and I love it styling it to a feathery brows which are trends today. Definitely buy it again and again.i have these on my everyday purse.

August 09, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Gimme brow

I have pale thin brows my friend originally bought this for me I tried and have kept buying. It fills them in really well and doesn’t run of our face and stays on most of the day

July 23, 2019
    Dundee City, United Kingdom

my favourite eyebrow product

i have used this for years and will never change. it applies so easily and creates such a flawless look. it tidies your eyebrow hairs as it applies the product and doesnt smudge - lasts until you remove your make up

Easiest quick brows!

Love the tint and staying power of this brow gel, have this in shade 4.5. I was kinda worried about the tiny looking size of the tube for the price...but the littlest amount of this goes a long way! Love the tiny brush, perfect size for eyebrows. I even find a bit too much product comes out on the wand, so I wipe the excess off on the edge of the tube. But I have quite thick eyebrows to begin with so don't need much, since I don't really needing to build volume or fill in any areas. Love the way it makes my brows stay neat and tidy all day!

Lancashire, United Kingdom

Love it, my go to brow product

Love it. Shade 3 is the perfect ashy medium brown and matches my hair perfectly. A lot of brow products claiming to be ashy are actually really warm, but not this one. It takes a minute or less to create lovely natural Brows with this product. This is my go to product for Brows.

Coventry, United Kingdom

Worth the money

It is an expensive product but it’s so worth it - makes your brows thicker but looks completely natural. Easy application and long lasting finish - brilliant

Holy Grail!

This is my holy grail brow product! I will forever use this product. Regardless the kind of makeup I'm wearing whether it be full glam or no makeup makeup look I always have this in my routine. For more glam makeup looks this product adds volume and fullness along with setting my brows. For no makeup makeup looks it adds enough volume and fullness to make you look put together and polished without trying. It can be purchased very easy, in sephora, shoppers drug mart or online so it's very easily obtained. Definitely try it if you haven't you will not regret it.