Benefit They're Real Mascara
Good

Benefit They're Real Mascara Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 888 in Mascara

April 14, 2017

My favorite Mascara. I'm finding so many reviews on this. I will enter each one because this is my favorite mascara of all time. My lashes are long and sexy. I love them . Benefit has the perfect lash brush. its easy to use and I love it.

April 13, 2017

So I was recommended to try this mascara as a previous one was leaving a lot of fallout under my eyes. I was amazed at the way it looked when it went on and how it seemed to separate the lashes quite nicely!!!! Do try ladies!!!

March 29, 2017

If you're looking for a mascara that lengthens and separates your eyelashes, this is the one for you. It makes my eyelashes look 10 times better than other high-end mascaras I've used. The price point isn't too bad considering drug store mascaras can be quite expensive as well. I've repurchased this mascara because it does it's job well and has never smudged on me. 10/10 recommend it!

March 02, 2017

While this is pricier than most mascaras at around $30, I keep coming back to it and it is worth the price. I keep trying to find cheaper alternatives, but end up disappointed and go back to this mascara. It goes on easily, stays all day and gives a glossy finish, lengthening, thickening and curling your lashes. There is a kind of spiky nub on the end of the applicator so you can get every little lash. No flaking, but comes off easily with makeup remover. Love it and have never had issues with my sensitive eyes, have been using it for many years now without any issues.

February 21, 2017

My absolute go to mascara. Makes my lashes thick but not clumped together. The mascara doesn't flake off through out the day like some others I have tried.

February 01, 2017

I got this in the Sephora Birthday Gift Bag and I have been stuck to it! I love this mascara and I have recommended it to so many friends. It applies so nicely and I just love the way my lashes turn out after. Easy to remove with a makeup wipe as well!