Beneful Original with beef 1.8 kil

Beneful Original with beef 1.8 kil Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 113 in Dog Food & Treats

1.2/5

June 08, 2017

I really was disappointed to learn about the quality of this dog food from Beneful. My dogs really like the taste but upon further investigation and hearing of dogs becoming sick from this brand I soon realized that this is not the quality of food I want to be giving my fur babies. There are too many fillers in it and not quality ingredients.

June 01, 2017

My large black lab. is a rescue dog and we were told that he will only eat Beneful Original with Beef. Because I have three dogs I wanted to feed them all the same. I was using a different dog food.
    But, as I was told, Buddy our black lab. wouldn't eat the other brand. So , we switched to Beneful.
    Beneful Original with beef has nutritious ingredients as 100% beef and vegetables. My dogs love it and
    when my black lab. will only eat this brand of food, that's good for me. happy dogs, happy Mom.

July 18, 2016

I love giving this to my dogs because I know they are getting a healthy diet and I trust the Beneful name. i buy a lot of their products. My dogs love it and I recommend it and all of their products.