Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Volumizing Spray Mousse Reviews

Ranked #882 out of 2553 in Hair Care

It pumps up big volume in fine to medium hair. Delivers medium hold. Supports hair at the root. Use on damp hair.

July 19, 2017

Volume at its best!

My hair dresser introduced me to this product because I have very fine hair, I wear my hair in an angled bob so this gives me the volume that I need and want for this style. When it's still damp I lift pieces and spray at the roots then massage in and blow dry with a vented brush, then I use the flat iron to smooth my ends. It doesn't make my hair sticky and hard to manage like other root lifters I have used, and it also has a very pleasant smell....I can get it for $20 from my hairdresser and it lasts a couple months using almost everyday.

June 04, 2017

This is an excellent product for limp, thin hair and for those who need added volume. I've used this product on my clients for many years and with little to no effort create amazing volume that lasts all day long. I also use this on myself for the windy days or when I need some volume at the back of my head and I just spray at the roots and do abit of back combing. The smell of this mousse is not overwhelming at all and lingers throughout the day. I always get compliments on how much volume I have in my hair when I use this. I normally have very thin hair so it works perfectly.

You can buy this at your local salons for 14.99$

May 30, 2017

I have tried lots of volumizing mousses but this one is my absolute favourite. Not only does it gives the most volume, but it doesn't leave my hair feeling like a have a product in it. So my hair sill feels clean! The smell is great too and lasts all day. I feel beautiful and confident when this product is in my hair.

February 27, 2017

I'm a hairdresser and used this on a client that had thin hair, it gave her so much volume and didn't make her hair feel greasy and didn't weigh down the hair ! Great product

3.2/5

June 22, 2016

This stuff is pretty good. I find most mousses to work just about the same, no real outstanding brands that make your hair huge! It's a good solid performer, light, doesn't weigh my fine hair down. The price is a tad high, nothing really different than your average mousse.

April 25, 2016

My hair is pretty fine and limp so as far as volume comes, I don't get much. Straight fine hair usually lays flat and blah! This product does wonders for that issue. My hair is much fuller and the lift lasts most of the day.

March 16, 2016

I love these products and would highly recommend them to all my family and friends. I use the root booster daily and love it! The hairspray's are great!

March 16, 2016

Love this entire product line! Some stuff does get a little pricy but the quality is great, their hair spray and power root lifter is also to DIE for!

March 16, 2016

My daughter brought this product home from the salon...I have been secretly using it ! What a difference it makes! Loads of volume, an awesome scent and soft hair...no stickiness! Love it!

November 23, 2015

I have used this hairspray for years!! Gives great volume and has a nice smell