4.1/5
Bio-Oil Reviews
#2 in Body Oil

Bio-Oil is the #1 selling scar and stretch mark product in Canada*:
*according to Bio-Oil

• Use for scars (acne or surgical, cuts or scraps) and stretch marks (due to weight loss/gain, growth spurts)
  • Also used for uneven skin tone (dark spots/sun damage), aging (aging spots) and dehydrated skin; as well as nail and cuticle care, hair care, and after sun and burn care

• A light 'dry oil' that is non greasy and rapidly absorbed
  • Contains a combination of vitamins (A and E) and natural plant oils (Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, and Rosemary).
  • Contains Purcellin OilTM  which reduces the thickness of the formula and ensure ingredients go where most needed.

• Safe for pregnant women before, during, and after pregnancy for scars and stretch marks
  • Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
  • Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and non-acnegenic

For more information visit www.bio-oil.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019
    1.5/5

August 17, 2014

i found it didn't work as good as people said it did.

August 15, 2014

This product is fantastic! I use it as a moisturizer in the winter when my faceI feels especially dry and tight. I also use it as a first aid remedy for burns and to prevent scarring. The product is a bit pricey, but the bottle lasts forever! I

August 04, 2014

Yes this product is expensive.
    Yes you will need to use it daily for weeks on end to see any results.
    But yes...you WILL see results!
    I bought it from a recommendation from a friend for a scar I had on my leg from a third-degree burn from a motorcycle exhaust pipe. The scar was ugly on my leg and I wanted it gone. I used this daily for about three months - and now you can't even tell where the scar is! Only if I point out where the scar is, do people actually see it.
    I highly recommend this product - spend the money, it's your body and you want your skin to look beautiful! Bio-Oil truly does everything it says it does!

July 18, 2014

I work in a kitchen, i tend to burn myself a lot, use this product to help soften the look of my scars. So far its helping a little, but it is a bit pricey.

July 18, 2014

This works really well. Helps take my dry skin away.

1.8/5

July 18, 2014

Not too impressed with this product. I was hoping it would stop stretch marks. I have used it 2x a day..and it did not help out at all. Waste of money for sure

June 18, 2014

Makes my skin feel smoother, and helps a lot with stretch marks.

June 17, 2014

I love this product, my skin feels softer and supple hours after I've used it

June 17, 2014

Although pricey, the size of the bottle is deceiving for the quality it provides. I used Bio Oil for scars I had after a virus infection. After just one week of use, I started seeing results and the diminishing of scars. The scars took about 3 weeks to disappear. Now, there are absolutely no appearance of scars. Bio Oil definitely does the job it advertises to do. If you want to get rid of scars and are patient/willing to spend the money, I would really advise to do so! The scent of this oil is subtle, but amazing - will have you keep asking for more!

June 14, 2014

Nice product that I still use after my pregnancy. I love the smell of it and its fast absorbancy. When I used it while I was pregnant, I reacted to it (rash) so I then discontinued its use.