4.1/5
Bio-Oil Reviews
#2 in Body Oil

Bio-Oil is the #1 selling scar and stretch mark product in Canada*:
*according to Bio-Oil

• Use for scars (acne or surgical, cuts or scraps) and stretch marks (due to weight loss/gain, growth spurts)
  • Also used for uneven skin tone (dark spots/sun damage), aging (aging spots) and dehydrated skin; as well as nail and cuticle care, hair care, and after sun and burn care

• A light 'dry oil' that is non greasy and rapidly absorbed
  • Contains a combination of vitamins (A and E) and natural plant oils (Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, and Rosemary).
  • Contains Purcellin OilTM  which reduces the thickness of the formula and ensure ingredients go where most needed.

• Safe for pregnant women before, during, and after pregnancy for scars and stretch marks
  • Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
  • Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and non-acnegenic

For more information visit www.bio-oil.com

0.7/5

January 15, 2019

Bio Oil

I suppose saying this product is not effective is a bit unfair BUT if you can't use the product - which is quite pricey - for the intended purpose because the smell makes you want to throw up and gives you an instant migraine, it counts as ineffective? I know several people who swear by this oil but I seriously cannot get anywhere near it. If they made it unscented I'd be willing to try again, but as is....I simply CAN'T do it.

September 30, 2018

Blech

I hate the scent. I would rather stick in my nose in a cat’s litterbox, while it was on it’s last legs about to die. No way! I don’t care what it does!

September 30, 2018

Did not work for my pregnancy stretch marks

This Bio-Oil smells nice and is very moisturizing however it did not help my stretch marks during or after pregnancy at all. It does absorb really well though.

0.5/5

August 27, 2018

How do u give a zero??

Bought this for scars. Use the whole huge bottle that cost like $30 and not a shred of difference. Wish I cud got my money back! Best alternative to this wud be nothing! Try aloe vera plants instead!

August 18, 2014

It didnt do any changes on my skin like everyone else, rather dissapointed.

0.5/5