4.1/5
Bio-Oil Reviews
#2 in Body Oil

Bio-Oil is the #1 selling scar and stretch mark product in Canada*:
*according to Bio-Oil

• Use for scars (acne or surgical, cuts or scraps) and stretch marks (due to weight loss/gain, growth spurts)
  • Also used for uneven skin tone (dark spots/sun damage), aging (aging spots) and dehydrated skin; as well as nail and cuticle care, hair care, and after sun and burn care

• A light 'dry oil' that is non greasy and rapidly absorbed
  • Contains a combination of vitamins (A and E) and natural plant oils (Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, and Rosemary).
  • Contains Purcellin OilTM  which reduces the thickness of the formula and ensure ingredients go where most needed.

• Safe for pregnant women before, during, and after pregnancy for scars and stretch marks
  • Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
  • Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and non-acnegenic

For more information visit www.bio-oil.com

January 15, 2019

A Body Oil That Does Make A Difference

Even though I have heard of and have read great reviews about Bio-Oil. I also found out that it contains vitamins and plant based oils that are suppose to be so good for aging, dry skin, scars and stretchmarks. So I was looking forward to trying Bio-Oil out for myself. Thanks to #ChickAdvisorShowCase Buy At Home Kit this was just one of the amazing beauty products I got to try. I got two bottles of Bio-Oil a full size and a sample size. I did share the sample size with one of my co-workers so she could also try it and let me know what she thought.
    I found that Bio-Oil absorbed very quickly, felt nice on my skin and was very easy to apply. With continued use I did see a noticeable difference in the look and also the feel of my skin. I found that it improved and lightened age spots on my hands, I could never have any children but I do have stretch marks on my breasts and on my stomach because of loosing and gaining weight over the years. I did see a that they did seem more faded and not as noticeable. My skin also looked smoother, more hydrated and felt so soft. So I was surprised and satisfied with my results after using Bio-Oil for a couple of months. I know that my sister swore how good Bio-Oil worked during and after the birth of her son. I also have heard from my women friends that also use Bio-Oil to help keep their skin to look younger. Also men and women who have scars do to acne that seen remarkable results.
    I will buy Bio-Oil again and I have recommenced how well it works to many of my family and friends.

January 10, 2019

The best over all oil!

I use this oil after a shower every day from hairline to ankle!
    I don't use body lotion anytime of the year. For me, this is my go to oil for even my face!
    I am 51 and have received many compliments on my skin. Many of my friends have started using bio oil as part of their beauty regime.
    Btw....it can get alittle expensive, so occasionally I do mix it with olive oil.😊

January 09, 2019

A MUST!

A must for everyone. I adore this product. It hydrates my skin and it really help my skin in the winter. Once absorbed, it leaves the skin really silky.

January 05, 2019

Healthy for your face and skin

I'm in love with Bio Oil!! Packed with vitaminE, I use it on my body after I shower. The product goes on smoothly, my skin is soft and glossy without leaving it greasy. I also use it under my chin to heal my small scar.
    The fragrance is natural and very pleasant.

January 03, 2019

Really works reduce scarring!

I've used Bio-Oil on scarring and dark marks on my skin and it has really helped reduce those. It also works well on stretch marks. It is expensive, but a bottle goes a long way. I do think it works best for dark marks. I have fair skin and I have lots of darkened scrapes and such on my legs its gotten rid of.

December 18, 2018

Stop fooling around and just BUY THIS NOW

I had stomach surgery in September 2018 (90 days ago) and bought this to see if it really would help reduce the visibility of the scars.
    Completely unrelated I had also somehow developed a dry scaly rash in the creases between my cheeks and nose. At 42 I believed it was rosacea or some type of dermatitis since I am ALWAYS trying new products and figured it was a reaction, this rash persisted since July with no relief so I stopped wearing makeup and stopped using facial products.
    First: I used the bio oil to help remove the hospital tapes and paper tapes and realized I was allergic to the adhesive in the tape! I applied the Bio Oil every couple hours and the irritation and redness disappeared in 3 days. The suture sites healed BEAUTIFULLY in less than a week. Zero irritation, zero infection, just perfect. I have continued to use this on my abdomen and my stretch marks are fading!.
    My face : I decided it couldn't hurt to see if thus would help. After applying to my abdomen I would take what was left on my cotton ball and apply it to my face rash. OMG after 10 days my rash is completely GONE. No redness, no scars, no itching. Gone. I am never wasting money on garbage again. This product will be and is a permanent fixture in my beauty regime!

December 17, 2018

The best thing for sunburns!

I’ve used this for years and always liked it. Leaves my skin super soft and smooth but recently while I was on vacation I discovered this is the best thing for a sunburn, even better than aloe! Keep putting it on and it’ll help your tan last!

December 10, 2018

Bio Oil - An Older Product Newly Discovered

This oil was a surprise, to my knowledge the brand Bio Oil has been around for awhile. I had looked at the product before, but had not tried. To my surprise it gave my skin a renewed appearance after a few application. I live with very cold winters, and mature skin, have been using it regularly and like what I am seeing. A great procductn👍👏🏻

November 30, 2018

Heals cuts and scrapes plus reduces appearance of scars.

-healed up small scratches and larger scrapes/abrasions (recently had a small fall on the sidewalk)
    -made old scars and stretch marks disappear
    - Not scented
    - Smaller bottle size is good for trips
    - Can easily refill travel size
    - Probably cheaper to buy the larger size and refill the smaller one. (I do this with my travel mouthwash)

November 20, 2018

Bio Oil Skincare

I have been applying for a few weeks now, on my face on my arms to try and reduce the skin damage and brown spots. On the arms it seems to have lightened the dark spots a bit, so will continue to apply and hope for good results. feels real nice going on and the light smell is not too bad!