4.1/5
Bio-Oil Reviews
#2 in Body Oil

Bio-Oil is the #1 selling scar and stretch mark product in Canada*:
*according to Bio-Oil

• Use for scars (acne or surgical, cuts or scraps) and stretch marks (due to weight loss/gain, growth spurts)
  • Also used for uneven skin tone (dark spots/sun damage), aging (aging spots) and dehydrated skin; as well as nail and cuticle care, hair care, and after sun and burn care

• A light 'dry oil' that is non greasy and rapidly absorbed
  • Contains a combination of vitamins (A and E) and natural plant oils (Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, and Rosemary).
  • Contains Purcellin OilTM  which reduces the thickness of the formula and ensure ingredients go where most needed.

• Safe for pregnant women before, during, and after pregnancy for scars and stretch marks
  • Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
  • Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and non-acnegenic

For more information visit www.bio-oil.com

March 24, 2019

Give it a try.

I used Bio-Oil in the past for acne scars (PIH) and it didn't really make much of a difference. I would suggest that you give it a try, as other people have stated that they've gotten amazing results. Good luck.

3.2/5

March 17, 2019

Effective

I've always struggled with skin discolouration. I've used this product for about 3 months and definitely see a difference. A little pricy for a drug store product but much cheaper and effective than the other high end skin care products.

February 28, 2019

Helps prevent wrinkles

This oil has kept me looking younger than some of my peers. It helps prevent wrinkles around the eyes. It's also good for smoothing and healing scars.

December 28, 2018

Très efficace!

Ce produit m'a aidé à vaincre mes problèmes de peau asséchée et certaines imperfections sur mon visage. Je mélange quelques gouttes de bio-oil à mon hydratant quotidien et je constate un bel éclat. Je l'applique aussi avant le coucher lorsque ma peau est très sèche et dès le lendemain, je constate une nette amélioration!

December 20, 2018

bio oil mon allié contre les vergetures

lors des premiers mois de ma grossesse je cherchais a tout prix un produits pour éviterde voir apparaitre des vergetures sur mon ventre , une amie a moi m'avait conseillé de tester la BIO OIL , et la ! j'ai eu un vrai coup de cœur pour ce produits je l'ai utilisé durant tout les mois de ma grossesse et je n'ai eu aucune vergetures <3 je suis tombée amoureuse de ce produit , aujourd'hui je l'utilise souvent que ce soit sur mon visage ou sur mon corps je suis vraiment satisfaite <3

November 07, 2018

My skin likey

I received this in my showcase at home kit, and I'm in love. I have used it on my entire face and body (a little goes a long way) and my skin feels soft, dewy, and hydrated. In Saskatchewan and Canadian winter. I am prone to eczema too, so this is going to be a part of my routine all winter long.

3.2/5

October 15, 2018

Smells great!

I got a full size and a travel size of Bio-oil in my Chickadvisor Showcase at-home box. I'm in the second trimester of my pregnancy now, and I was looking for something to moisturise and help prevent stretchmarks when they announced the Showcase box contents.

The packaging is simple, it's a plastic bottle with a twist on cap. The oil itself smells nice, like baby oil. My son loves helping me apply it on my belly and he also thinks it smells good. It does keep my skin nice and moisturised. As for preventing stretchmarks, it's still too early for me to tell as during my first pregnancy, my stretchmarks appeared during my third trimester.

That said, it is quite expensive and I'm glad I got to try it at a discount thanks to Chickadvisor Showcase.

October 12, 2018

Soften not Oily

Super soft and no oil residue from the BIO-OIL .. love the travel size and the everyday version. Smells so pretty and it helps with my dry skin as well all the troubled areas. Hoping long term it will help fad my scars and stretch marks. One can only hope and believe it to be true! I would totally recommend it!

October 12, 2018

Yass

Im soo glad I was able to stock up on bio oil at the chickadvisor showcase! Its so great in the summer time for cracked feet and elbows!the feeling of smooth skin after is awesome

October 11, 2018

Way to much scent

I've used this product several times. I haven't noticed any improvements but I know you need to use this long term in order to. I do love using this on my cuticles. It absorbes quickly but I find it's way to purfumed for me.