3.9/5
Bio-Oil Reviews
#2 in Body Oil

Bio Oil is a specialist skincare product that helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone. Its advanced formulation, which contains the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil, vitamin A and E, Calendula, Lavender and Rosemary oils, making it highly effective for numerous other skin concerns, including aging skin and dehydrated skin. Bio-Oil is non-greasy, suitable for all ages and contains no preservatives.

Sourced from main website: www.bio-oil.com

July 04, 2017

A must!

I loved Bio-Oil during/after my pregnancy and I plan on using it for the next one! I started applying 3 months into the pregnancy after my shower in the morning, before bed and sometimes during the day closer to the end when baby and me were getting big.
    It smells nice, goes on very well and I found it to be more quick absorbing then other oil I have tried prior to Bio-Oil.

July 03, 2017

De l'huile magic!

C'est un de mes produits favoris!
    Je l'utilise a tout les jours, le matin tout comme le soir.
    Pour les filles qui sont enceintes je vous le recommandent fortement pour n'est pas avoir des vergetures .. J'ai eu deux grossesses et 0 vergetures! Je l'ai utilisé tout le long de ma grossesse

June 16, 2017

Absolutely must have

I used this throughout my 2 pregnancis and not one stretch mark...since then I use it daily on my fine lines on my face. A bottle lasts forever & is so worth the money. Smells wonderful too

June 14, 2017

Gives me pimples

Not sure if this product really works as every time I try to use it, it gives me pimples . I think it's just to oily... I'm currtley trying the product again too see if I have the same results. On the pkg it recommends to rub in completely but that is pretty hard and takes awhile.

June 11, 2017

Bio-oil is a product that I had tried to reduce the appearance of acne scars on my face. I do find that it worked over time, but you have to be consistent with it. I mean apply it everyday before bed for a couple of weeks before you see a difference.

June 07, 2017

I originally bought the Bio-oil for my son who has dry patches of skin on his face and arms but upon reading the box I realized that I could use it on my uneven skin tone on my face. It's amazing how well it has helped even out the blotchy patches. As well I use it on my tattoos and it brings out the colour so beautifully!!! I would recommend it to anyone for dry patches as well as blotchy skin tone

May 19, 2017

I USE THIS STUFF ON EVERYTHING! I LOVE the way it makes my skin feel! I don't find it too heavy for a oil so i use a drop of this on my face i just love the way it makes it feel so soft i find it evens out my skin tone and just brightens up my face in the morning!
    I also use this on my stretch marks (mommy stripes YAY!) I had very deep red stretch marks on my hips and i can say this this has definitely helped lighten them and also make them not so prominent
    After shaving my legs i Love putting a drop of this on after to give my legs a nice soft glowing look!

I will recommend this stuff to anyone! you can find it at any drugstore and often on sale!

May 18, 2017

Started using this product about 3 months ago and already I'm noticing a huge difference on my skin and also on my face. My skin is smoother and my face is more even toned. It doesn't feel dry and scaly. Awesome product.

May 16, 2017

I use bio-oil on my acne scars on my face. It seems to have toned them down a bit and I'm hoping it continues to improve as I have a lot of scars and a disorder that causes really pigmented scars.
    I'm not sure if I would use it for stretch marks though.

May 16, 2017

This oil can be a bit pricey but other than that works great for me i used it with my first pregnancy and now I'm currently pregnant and my go to for stretch marks is bio oil leaves your skin moisturized to keep new stretch marks from coming also if you have really dark stretch marks it lightens them.