Bio-Oil Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 21 in Stretch Mark Cream

Bio Oil is a specialist skincare product that helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone. Its advanced formulation, which contains the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil, vitamin A and E, Calendula, Lavender and Rosemary oils, making it highly effective for numerous other skin concerns, including aging skin and dehydrated skin. Bio-Oil is non-greasy, suitable for all ages and contains no preservatives.

Sourced from main website: www.bio-oil.com

May 19, 2017

I USE THIS STUFF ON EVERYTHING! I LOVE the way it makes my skin feel! I don't find it too heavy for a oil so i use a drop of this on my face i just love the way it makes it feel so soft i find it evens out my skin tone and just brightens up my face in the morning!
    I also use this on my stretch marks (mommy stripes YAY!) I had very deep red stretch marks on my hips and i can say this this has definitely helped lighten them and also make them not so prominent
    After shaving my legs i Love putting a drop of this on after to give my legs a nice soft glowing look!

I will recommend this stuff to anyone! you can find it at any drugstore and often on sale!

May 18, 2017

Started using this product about 3 months ago and already I'm noticing a huge difference on my skin and also on my face. My skin is smoother and my face is more even toned. It doesn't feel dry and scaly. Awesome product.

May 16, 2017

I use bio-oil on my acne scars on my face. It seems to have toned them down a bit and I'm hoping it continues to improve as I have a lot of scars and a disorder that causes really pigmented scars.
    I'm not sure if I would use it for stretch marks though.

May 16, 2017

This oil can be a bit pricey but other than that works great for me i used it with my first pregnancy and now I'm currently pregnant and my go to for stretch marks is bio oil leaves your skin moisturized to keep new stretch marks from coming also if you have really dark stretch marks it lightens them.

May 11, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ce produit, nous voyons ses effets dès les premières utilisations. La peau est plus brillante et plus lisse. Par contre, pour vraiment voir les effets du produit il faut être très assidu dans son application. 2 fois par jour pendant quelques mois même... C'est un peu long comme processus!

May 10, 2017

I've used this product according to directions for way longer than recommended and noticed no difference. I have since found other products that work well for the intended purpose of Bio oil. I disliked the greasy feel that was very hard to get rid of after applying.

May 10, 2017

Does not do anything it claims. I used this oil through out my pregrancy and no results. However it very moisturizing without no greasy feeling . And a little goes along away

May 10, 2017

I have been using this product for years on my stretch marks as I am quite prone to them ! It doesn't smell too bad but I will admit it is a little on the greasy side. Works wonders as long as you apply it at least twice a day ebery day !

May 08, 2017

I don't use Bio oil for stretch marks, but I do use it for my dry skin and to help get rid of the appearance of scars. I have used Bio Oil religiously for years, and it has improved my skin, as well as the appearance of my scars. It is a miracle oil.

May 05, 2017

I love Bio-Oil I use it every morning and night after I wash my face and neck. Wrinkles are reduced and elasticity is 100x better! It's great on skin that has been sun burnt, kids and adults. Great for stretch marks and pregnancy too!