4.1/5
Bio-Oil Reviews
#2 in Body Oil

Bio-Oil is the #1 selling scar and stretch mark product in Canada*:
*according to Bio-Oil

• Use for scars (acne or surgical, cuts or scraps) and stretch marks (due to weight loss/gain, growth spurts)
  • Also used for uneven skin tone (dark spots/sun damage), aging (aging spots) and dehydrated skin; as well as nail and cuticle care, hair care, and after sun and burn care

• A light 'dry oil' that is non greasy and rapidly absorbed
  • Contains a combination of vitamins (A and E) and natural plant oils (Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, and Rosemary).
  • Contains Purcellin OilTM  which reduces the thickness of the formula and ensure ingredients go where most needed.

• Safe for pregnant women before, during, and after pregnancy for scars and stretch marks
  • Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
  • Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and non-acnegenic

For more information visit www.bio-oil.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

March 23, 2018

Great product

I have extremely dry and sensitive skin on my face, especially in the winter. For years I have been trying different creams, lotions and oils but none of them have been effective, either too oily and greasy or not enough moisture. I started using bio-oil and was hooked right away! It soothes my dry skin, doesn't leave behind greasy residue and even smells great! I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for relief from dry, uncomfortable skin.

Great product

Great value as it lasts forever, I buy the largest bottle they have and will have it for months and months. Its scent is nice and not overwhelming. I use it mostly for dry skin on myself and my husband. I have not noticed a great deal of improvement in stretch marks but I think that is because I do not use it every day.

March 21, 2018

I have given Bio Oil as gifts!

Bio oil smells great and works too. I recommend to anyone pregnant, especially those who experience itchy skin from it tightening. Resist the urge to scratch and instead find relieve from rubbing on Bio Oil. I have given to soon to be moms as a gift in care packages. A little bit goes a long way which is nice so one large bottle will last a while. Apply to scars and stretch marks to help minimize the visibility and heal the skin.

Recommend for Stretch Mark Prevention

Nothing but exercise and diet will help reduce the risk of stretch marks but this is the next best thing as it keeps the skin moist and supple. I am currently 24weeks pregnant and have not developed any marks as I use this twice daily on my stomach, chest and bottom.

Best all in 1 product

I use it for my dry skin and my hair, especially in the winter. Great smell and absorbed very fast (does not let a oily finish after 10 minutes). Amazing to hydrate tattoos too !

March 19, 2018

Must have oil!

This oil gets absorbed into the skin super fast. It has a weird scent but it makes the skin glow without leaving it feeling sticky. It has helped me keep my skin hydrated and prevent bumps on my arms, ingrown hair on my legs and reduced elbow and knee pigmentation. I use it as a moisturizer before doing my makeup as well.

3.2/5

March 18, 2018

Helps reduce the appearance of marks on skin

Bio oil is a good product. It is really hydrating and absorbs well for a body oil. Helps to reduce marks on this skin and it was a must for my pregnancy

March 18, 2018

Helped prevent stretchmarks

I used this religiously on my belly when I was pregnant and didn’t get a single stratch mark! :) I still have some left over so I am still using it, so far I really like how it moisturizes my post-baby belly. Quite oily so I wait a few minutes to let it sink in. Also using it on some old scars to see if it will help.

March 14, 2018

Pregnant Mommies & Bio-Oil

Currently in my third trimester and have been using bio-oil every single day to help prevent and reduce stretch marks. So far I have gained 20 pounds and a few light marks on my stomach. It is very oily and take a few minutes to be fully absorbed. I do recommend, but would also say to try out coconut oil beforehand, I feel as though that has been more effective for me.

March 12, 2018

Great Product

It worked better when I was younger for sure but its still my goto for scar recovery. It took all of my acne scars away when i had it bad a few years ago so i would always recomened it to anyone. You have to be careful with just treating the areas you need it because too much oil can make more problems arise