4.1/5
Bio-Oil Reviews
#2 in Body Oil

Bio-Oil is the #1 selling scar and stretch mark product in Canada*:
*according to Bio-Oil

• Use for scars (acne or surgical, cuts or scraps) and stretch marks (due to weight loss/gain, growth spurts)
  • Also used for uneven skin tone (dark spots/sun damage), aging (aging spots) and dehydrated skin; as well as nail and cuticle care, hair care, and after sun and burn care

• A light 'dry oil' that is non greasy and rapidly absorbed
  • Contains a combination of vitamins (A and E) and natural plant oils (Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, and Rosemary).
  • Contains Purcellin OilTM  which reduces the thickness of the formula and ensure ingredients go where most needed.

• Safe for pregnant women before, during, and after pregnancy for scars and stretch marks
  • Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
  • Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and non-acnegenic

For more information visit www.bio-oil.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Thank you BIO OIL!!

Bio-oil is a product I’m very familiar with. It helps with scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, and dehydration. I like how fast absorbing and non greasy this oil actually is! Smells great and I recommend this to everyone! Look how cute the travel size it!! 😍 @biooilcanada #BioPilSkincare #ChickAdvisorShowCase

The least oiliest oil!

I'm currently pregnant, so I was thrilled that this was one of the products we'd be sampling today. I also have stretch marks so I'm hoping this will help lighten them. Not a fan of the scent but love that it's not greasy and absorbs so quickly. I will definitely be incorporating this into my daily routine.

Oil for the entire body

Having a dry skin, I use oil on my skin all the time.
    Bio-oil smells great and feel velvety on the skin. My skin plumps up right away. Looking forward to an improved skin with Bio-oil.

HOLY GRAIL!

#biooilskincare @biooilcanada , Let's talk HOLY GRAIL. Scars, burns, dark spots, stretch marks, everything! I love this product and it's magic. I put that s#!% on everything!

Bio-oil

Bio oils has left my skin soft and even. Red spots and discolouring have faded almost instantly. Ill have to wait to see if the scar on my wrist will actually fade with use. So ill have to check back in in 3 months. Fingers crossed!

September 30, 2018

Dries quickly and nice scent

It has a nice scent and is greasy on first application but dries very quickly within a couple of minutes.

I haven't used it long enough to see how effective it is on scars and evening out skin tone but intend to use it regularly and hope for results!

Loving the scent!

Bio-oil is great for softening dry skin and even using on stretch marks to make them a little more invisible! The scent is nice as well, slightly spicey. The bottle is very sleek and easy to use, just having to tip it to put some on your fingers for application.

1.0/5

September 30, 2018

Did not work for my pregnancy stretch marks

This Bio-Oil smells nice and is very moisturizing however it did not help my stretch marks during or after pregnancy at all. It does absorb really well though.

1.8/5

Not too sure

I haven't gotten a chance to try this out over time so can't comment on the effectiveness. On first pass it is very hydrating and absorbs quick for an oil. I really hate the scent however ... it's awful.

Versatile oil

First, I love the smell ❤️
    This product works great for your hair and skin. I use this product for dry skin and to even out my skin tone.

This is a product worth buying