4.1/5
Bio-Oil Reviews
#2 in Body Oil

Bio-Oil is the #1 selling scar and stretch mark product in Canada*:
*according to Bio-Oil

• Use for scars (acne or surgical, cuts or scraps) and stretch marks (due to weight loss/gain, growth spurts)
  • Also used for uneven skin tone (dark spots/sun damage), aging (aging spots) and dehydrated skin; as well as nail and cuticle care, hair care, and after sun and burn care

• A light 'dry oil' that is non greasy and rapidly absorbed
  • Contains a combination of vitamins (A and E) and natural plant oils (Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, and Rosemary).
  • Contains Purcellin OilTM  which reduces the thickness of the formula and ensure ingredients go where most needed.

• Safe for pregnant women before, during, and after pregnancy for scars and stretch marks
  • Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
  • Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and non-acnegenic

For more information visit www.bio-oil.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Bio oil skin care

A great product if you can get past the smell. Makes skin silky smooth. Great to use during pregnancy to avoid unwanted stretch marks. Works very well!

Always keep on hand

I swear by Bio Oil. Beyond it’s great scent, it really works. Two kids, no (new) stretch marks. Has helped reduce stretch marks from childhood growth spurts, as well as minor scars.
    Absolutely recommend.

Good quality

I have stretch marks on my belly from giving birth to two wonderful kids and am looking for a safe and effective product to help reduce the stretch marks. This is my go to product. It takes time and you have to use it on a regular basis but the stretch marks do fade over time. Try it. You will love it!

Can feel the difference

My skin just drinks this stuff up.
    I always have dry skin all year long, and this product really makes a difference. The only thing I wish it came with a spray on applicator for easy distribution.

All Purpose Oil

This is my all purpose oil. i can use it with my cracked nails and toes, dry skin and to my old and new scar! A must have! The price is very affordable and it last for a couple of month. It smells so good too!

Great product

Amazing smell! It claim to have a lot of benefits. Will have to see after i get to use it more times. Hopefully it will work on my stretch marks and make my skin glow.

LOVE IT

Love this stuff! I’ve been using it for years and IT WORKS! It really helps to reduce the look of scars or stretch marks and it has a light pleasant scent. Also love that it’s not oily or greasy at all and just sinks right into the skin. Holy grail status!!

Multi purpose

This product feels so soft on the skin and it can be used as a moisturizers, burn spots, or even stretch marks! Im excited to use it on my stretch marks as I have heard so many good things about this product!

Who doesnt love this ??

So bio oil... I use it for everything. It works wonders on scars and my skin drinks it up. It is different from regular body oil. It penetrates better and with repeated use, really fors improve skin texture and hydration levels. I recommend.

September 30, 2018

More hype than it actually is

The products is a bit too oily for my face. The smell is also strong. I have not used it enough to see the effectiveness, but as first impression I am not a big fan.