4.1/5
Bio-Oil Reviews
#2 in Body Oil

Bio-Oil is the #1 selling scar and stretch mark product in Canada*:
*according to Bio-Oil

• Use for scars (acne or surgical, cuts or scraps) and stretch marks (due to weight loss/gain, growth spurts)
  • Also used for uneven skin tone (dark spots/sun damage), aging (aging spots) and dehydrated skin; as well as nail and cuticle care, hair care, and after sun and burn care

• A light 'dry oil' that is non greasy and rapidly absorbed
  • Contains a combination of vitamins (A and E) and natural plant oils (Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, and Rosemary).
  • Contains Purcellin OilTM  which reduces the thickness of the formula and ensure ingredients go where most needed.

• Safe for pregnant women before, during, and after pregnancy for scars and stretch marks
  • Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
  • Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and non-acnegenic

For more information visit www.bio-oil.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

March 24, 2019

Couldn't live without!

Bio-oil has been a true lifesaver this entire pregnancy! (Knock-on-wood) I have yet to see a single stretch mark and I completely put the praise on Bio-Oil for that. I've been a faithful user since 3months and now ready to deliver with my blemish-free tummy. I've started using it on my face to fade acne scars which I've also seen a slight change in colour so far!

March 24, 2019

Give it a try.

I used Bio-Oil in the past for acne scars (PIH) and it didn't really make much of a difference. I would suggest that you give it a try, as other people have stated that they've gotten amazing results. Good luck.

3.2/5

March 17, 2019

Effective

I've always struggled with skin discolouration. I've used this product for about 3 months and definitely see a difference. A little pricy for a drug store product but much cheaper and effective than the other high end skin care products.

February 28, 2019

Helps prevent wrinkles

This oil has kept me looking younger than some of my peers. It helps prevent wrinkles around the eyes. It's also good for smoothing and healing scars.

February 28, 2019

L'essentiel de la femme enceinte

Étant enceinte, j'ai testé quelques produits pour éviter les vergetures sur le vente. Ma sœur m'a recommandé ce produit et je l'ai adopté! Ok, c'est sûr que pour être absorbé par la peau rapidement on repassera, mais sinon il fait la job, à date, pas de vergetures en vue. Si par contre, vous recherchez un produit que vous pouvez mettre et enfiler tout de suite votre pyjama, ce ne sera pas le produit pour vous!

February 25, 2019

Stretch mark and scar removal and prevention

I am 7 months pregnant and I swear by Bio-oil! I’ve been using it for years to prevent and remove scars and stretch marks. I have very fair, sensitive skin and it is prone to scarring. Now that I’m pregnant, I apply Bio-oil to my entire torso to prevent stretch marks and it has been working phenomenally! I still (knock on wood) don’t have a single stretch mark. I was very small before and I have gained 30lbs so far, so I am shocked and thankful to not have any stretch marks. It also helps immensely with the itching that comes with skin stretching. I will definitely continue to use it throughout this pregnancy and post partum.

February 20, 2019

Miracle product

I have used this product to treat scars made by skin burns and it is really impressive how fast and effective it works.
    I burned my arm cooking and I put on this oil twice a day and in a couple of weeks my arm was as if nothing had happened.
    Really recommendable!

February 16, 2019

Thee best

This stuff right here is amazing. I used it threw out both of my pregnancies and I didn't get one stretch mark, I also use it on so many other parts that's have little scars that need to be washed away.

February 14, 2019

Miracle in a bottle

This oil is like a miracle in a bottle. It is intended to be used during and after pregnancy for strength marks prevention and cure, however, I have tried it for the past 4 weeks on my face and could tell the difference. It added this healthy glow to my complexion! Love it!

February 09, 2019

Miracle durant la grossesse

L'huile Bio-Oil fait des miracle pendant la grossesse. Je l'utilise 2 fois par jour depuis le début de ma grossesse. Je ne voie aucune marque apparaître sur mon ventre. Mes cicatrise d'étirement précédente se dissimulent aussi. Je vous le recommande fortement pour la grossesse.