4.1/5
Bio-Oil Reviews
#2 in Body Oil

Bio-Oil is the #1 selling scar and stretch mark product in Canada*:
*according to Bio-Oil

• Use for scars (acne or surgical, cuts or scraps) and stretch marks (due to weight loss/gain, growth spurts)
  • Also used for uneven skin tone (dark spots/sun damage), aging (aging spots) and dehydrated skin; as well as nail and cuticle care, hair care, and after sun and burn care

• A light 'dry oil' that is non greasy and rapidly absorbed
  • Contains a combination of vitamins (A and E) and natural plant oils (Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, and Rosemary).
  • Contains Purcellin OilTM  which reduces the thickness of the formula and ensure ingredients go where most needed.

• Safe for pregnant women before, during, and after pregnancy for scars and stretch marks
  • Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
  • Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and non-acnegenic

For more information visit www.bio-oil.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

May 03, 2020

Aids the appearance of your scar

This super helpful in reducing the appearance of your scar and unwanted stretch marks. I never thought that there would be a product out there that can do the job until I used this. It's a little costly but I would highly recommend it. The scent is great too!

May 03, 2020

I would consider purchasing again

I do like bio- oil alot as I use it on scars, stretch Mark's etc. The only concern I have is that I find it doesnt absorb fast enough to not get wiped off by my clothes and if it does happen to escape being wiped off, as someone who sweats and find this product greasy to some degree, I'd say it's not a favourite as not cost efficient but would consider purchasing again.

May 01, 2020
    Waltham Forest, United Kingdom

Must have item for all mummy to be’s!

I used bio oil throughout both of my pregnancies (morning and evening) and I swear by the fact that it really helped to keep my stretch marks on my belly to a minimum! It easily absorbs into the skin and smells gorgeous! Expensive but worth it!

0.7/5

April 22, 2020

waste of money

I used this on my acne scars and some stretch marks. It did nothing. This was a complete waste of money. Wasn't rapidly absorbing either. I didn't like the scent either.

April 22, 2020

Life changer

I have used this product for a while now, say over 3 years and I can testify that this product is a life changer. Bio oil reduces scars, stretch marks, moisturizes well and you can even use it with other body creams. Try it and thank me later. I will Never stop using it as my skin depends on it.

April 17, 2020

Effective in Winter!

I use this after every shower! Especially after shaving in the shower, this oil feels incredible on your skin and offers moisture to dry skin. It has a soft scent, absorbs quickly so you don’t have to worry about it spoiling your clothes. I use it all over and it feels luxurious, a real treat after a relaxing bath or shower.

April 01, 2020

Bio oil skin care oil

I would buy this product again! Please note this product has scent- I’m fine with scent products but if you are not please ask your aesthetic/dermatologist or patch test before using!
    This works for acne scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone!
    This oil works great makes my skin smooth helps with reducing scars. I’ve had really bad acne and scars here and there but this really helped reduce the redness and pigmentation I had! Through this quarantine I’ve gained weight here and there and got stretch marks!! I’m gonna try to use these on my stretch marks and will update this review again on them!

March 31, 2020

1 of my favorite products to use on my face after a breakout

After being attacked in 2009 and having to deal with a 10inch scar on my throat this has been my go to! This product is also great on my face after bad break outs due to anxiety and stress. I recommend this to anyone dealing with scars or dry skin.

March 25, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Bio-Oil

I’ve used Bio-Oil throughout my entire pregnancy and after my pregnancy as well. It has truly worked wonders for me. Bio-oil helped reduce the look of stretch marks/ cellulite on my body, it’s also helped to hydrate my skin and best of all, it doesn’t leave a gross sticky/greasy feel after you apply it.

Also, I recommend this oil for anyone who has acne scars and uneven dark spots.

March 07, 2020

I recommend to everyone!!

I love love love Bio-Oil!!! I have used it for all 3 pregnancies and have never had one stretch mark! I’ve also used it on old stretch marks from puberty and they have completely disappeared! I highly recommend this product!!