Bioderma Atoderm Lip Moisturizer Reviews
Ranked #56 in Lip Balm

June 29, 2017

Great everyday lip balm

I usually apply this lip balm at night before bed and a few times during the day to help keeping the lips moisturized. It certainly makes the lips feel soft and nourished. It has a very smooth texture that, combined with the stick format, makes it really easy and convenient to apply. Its a perfect midway between a thick and a light texture, so your lips doesn't feel greasy or sticky. I haven't used it in winter time though, when my lips often cracks, but it does a really good job on maintaining the lips' hydration all day long. It has a noticeable raspberry fragrance, so consider this if you're not a fan of scented products.

June 21, 2017

Hands-down, my new go-to lip balm

This lip balm has become my go-to for daily use. It has a gel-like consistency that glides very, very smoothly over the lips, leaving a medium texture (not too thick or thin). I love how creamy and buttery it feels on my lips. It is lightly scented with fruit. Overall, it does a really good job of moisturizing my lips on a daily basis, but I would not rely on it if I needed a deep surge of hydration (ie: cracked lips). It's more for maintenance rather than deep conditioning. For daily use, I reapply every few hours and never have a problem. I haven't tried anything like this. You can tell it is a quality product once you've tried it.

June 01, 2017

Il s'agit de mon baume à lèvres préféré. J'adore la petite odeur subtile de framboises. Ma façon préférée de l'utiliser est de le mettre avant mon rouge à lèvres pour une meilleure hydratation puisqu'il n'est ni trop épais et ni collant sur les lèvres. Je vous le recommande grandement!

April 20, 2017

J'achète ce stick à lèvre depuis maintenant des années et je suis toujours aussi satisfaite. L'odeur de cerise très légère et non sucré est vraiment idéal. Il redonne souplesse et douceur à mes lèvres.
    Je n'ai aucun défaut à lui donner à part peut être que le tube se termine trop vite ;)

April 18, 2017

Super baume hydratant pour les lèvres, je l'ai apprécié cet hiver, le jour en couche légère et le soir en couche épaisse pour réparer mes lèvres qui ont souffert cet hiver du passage du froid au chaud.

April 06, 2017

This is seriously my new favourite lip balm. It is so moisturizing and just feels really nice the second you put it on your lips. It is also not sticky or super thick so it will not feel uncomfortable on your lips. It is a bit more pricey than other lip balms but I think it is completely worth the price. I have super dry lips especially in the winter and this has been a life saver. Now that I have tried this I don't ever want to be without it. If you have dry, chapped lips I highly recommend you try this, you won't be disappointed!

April 05, 2017

J'ai fais l'achat de cet hydratant pour les lèvres récemment, pour pouvoir en tester un nouveau. Je l'aime beaucoup ! J'en ai toujours un dans mon sac a main, car j'ai toujours les lèvres sèches. Je le rachèterais lorsqu'il seras fini c'est certain !

April 02, 2017

This is the best lip product I have ever used, and I have tried a lot! The smell is a lovely raspberry, it adds a touch of shine, and feels great. The price and quality of this product is unbeatable!

April 01, 2017

This product is definitely moisturizing when first applied but I wouldn't say it's long lasting. I typically use this at night before bed and it has helped prevented me from waking up with chapped lips, but I find you have to use it consistently for the effects to last more than a few hours. That being said though, it is much more effective than a lot of lip balms I have tried. It also a bit pricier than most, but I think it's worth it.

There is definitely a noticeable smell to the product and I would describe it as blueberry. They smell isn't as overpowering as a flavoured chap stick and there isn't any kind of chemical taste either.

Overall, this is a good product and I would recommend it to anyone in need of help moisturizing their lips.

March 31, 2017

Super moisturizing lip balm that compliments lip liners and lipsticks perfectly! This is my go to product when I am prepping a nighttime look :) Nice and thin texture does not cause other colours to bleed and allows your working surface to stay level! Smells great too and I am not normally a fan of scented products! Also great for a no makeup day or during a flu where it is not too sticky or oily like other lip balms. Wonderful!