Bioderma Atoderm Lip Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 914 in Lip Balm

April 20, 2017

J'achète ce stick à lèvre depuis maintenant des années et je suis toujours aussi satisfaite. L'odeur de cerise très légère et non sucré est vraiment idéal. Il redonne souplesse et douceur à mes lèvres.
    Je n'ai aucun défaut à lui donner à part peut être que le tube se termine trop vite ;)

April 18, 2017

Super baume hydratant pour les lèvres, je l'ai apprécié cet hiver, le jour en couche légère et le soir en couche épaisse pour réparer mes lèvres qui ont souffert cet hiver du passage du froid au chaud.

April 06, 2017

This is seriously my new favourite lip balm. It is so moisturizing and just feels really nice the second you put it on your lips. It is also not sticky or super thick so it will not feel uncomfortable on your lips. It is a bit more pricey than other lip balms but I think it is completely worth the price. I have super dry lips especially in the winter and this has been a life saver. Now that I have tried this I don't ever want to be without it. If you have dry, chapped lips I highly recommend you try this, you won't be disappointed!

April 05, 2017

J'ai fais l'achat de cet hydratant pour les lèvres récemment, pour pouvoir en tester un nouveau. Je l'aime beaucoup ! J'en ai toujours un dans mon sac a main, car j'ai toujours les lèvres sèches. Je le rachèterais lorsqu'il seras fini c'est certain !

April 02, 2017

This is the best lip product I have ever used, and I have tried a lot! The smell is a lovely raspberry, it adds a touch of shine, and feels great. The price and quality of this product is unbeatable!

April 01, 2017

This product is definitely moisturizing when first applied but I wouldn't say it's long lasting. I typically use this at night before bed and it has helped prevented me from waking up with chapped lips, but I find you have to use it consistently for the effects to last more than a few hours. That being said though, it is much more effective than a lot of lip balms I have tried. It also a bit pricier than most, but I think it's worth it.

There is definitely a noticeable smell to the product and I would describe it as blueberry. They smell isn't as overpowering as a flavoured chap stick and there isn't any kind of chemical taste either.

Overall, this is a good product and I would recommend it to anyone in need of help moisturizing their lips.

March 31, 2017

Super moisturizing lip balm that compliments lip liners and lipsticks perfectly! This is my go to product when I am prepping a nighttime look :) Nice and thin texture does not cause other colours to bleed and allows your working surface to stay level! Smells great too and I am not normally a fan of scented products! Also great for a no makeup day or during a flu where it is not too sticky or oily like other lip balms. Wonderful!

March 31, 2017

I would definitely recommend this to anyone with chapped lips as it leaves your lips feeling soft without being greasy like Vaseline tends to do sometimes. It does have a raspberry smell which was quite a surprise but I happen to love the smell as well!

March 15, 2017

This is honestly in my opinion to be the best drug store products for extremely dried lips. The price of this lip balm is on the higher range for a drug-store product (around $9 at Shoppers), but the quality and the effectiveness of this balm is worth every penny. This balm stick has a slight cherry-scent to it and it glides on smoothly over my dried winter lips. You do have to reapply the balms several times over the day, but you can feel that it locks in the moisture fairly well immediately after application.

March 03, 2017

I needed a lip balm in a hurry and was overwhelmed by the selection at the drugstore so I asked the beautition for an option and she gave me this and told me it was the store's best selling balm. I use it several times a day and it has been very effective at keeping my lips from being dry and cracking this winter.

clsbeauty added a new review for
    Ivory Body Wash

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    Anxiety

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Advice please

dperrault added a new review for
    magasin Archambault