BIODERMA Sebium H2O Purifying Cleansing Micelle Solution Reviews
#9 in Toner

The benchmark micelle solution that daily cleanses and purifies combination or oily skin. For more information, please visit www.bioderma.com.

March 03, 2020

The BEST Makeup Remover!

I used to use makeup wipes, but they always tended to leave a greasy residue on my face. With this micellar water, my makeup comes off so easily and it leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed! I'll sometimes just use it as a quick cleanser in the morning if I have to run out the door. And because it's the Sebium version, it helps control my oil production throughout the day so I'm less oily by the time I get home! Absolutely love this micellar water! Try and buy it in the larger pump versions, you WON'T regret it!

October 10, 2019

L’effet blur étape 1

3 étapes...(plus ou moins):le juste milieu: !!L’eau micellaire elle est pre Hydratante pas trop intense pour assécher la peau mais pour rééquilibrer le ph Et resserre les pores tout en les nettoyant. !!

October 03, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best micellar water I have ever used

It is the best micellar water I have ever used. It easily and perfectly cleanses skin, leaving it feel refreshed and smooth. It is available in several sizes among which you can find your need. It also control sebum and so reduces acne which is very great.

August 31, 2019

Game changer!

I have incredibly oily and acne prone skin. This micellar water is amazing for removing makeup and is also essential for me in the morning as a cleanser. I don't like using a harsh soap in the morning so I find this gently cleanses anything remaining after sleeping so my skin is fresh for moisturizer and SPF.

August 07, 2019
    Saint Helier, Jersey

Wouldn’t be without it

Does what it says on the tin - I have disgustingly oily skin and Bioderma’s Sebium range keeps my face looking somewhat presentable all day - 2 thumbs up, wish I could give more than 5 stars!

July 14, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

Best micellar water

I use every time before applying any type of cream on my face. I feel that it really helps my oily skin and it controls the oiliness very well. Definitely recommend it

May 22, 2019

Love it

It has a nice, light scent that doesn't bother me. It removes my makeup very well and doesn't irritate my acne prone skin! Even when I tone my skin, I don't see anything else leftover. I love this!

February 20, 2019

Best Micellar Solution in the market

This is byfar the best micellar water (designed for combination/oily skin) I've tried. I have been using this product for a month now and it did not cause any dryness or breakouts. There are times that I am too lazy to wash my face and this is a very effective alternative. It leaves a velvety smooth finish without a tight feeling.
    This is product is worth trying! You can purchase a smaller bottle just to try this out. It is a game changer for me!!

February 01, 2019

J'adore ce produit, je l'utilise quotidiennement

J'utilise le BIODERMA SEBIUM H2O PURIFYING CLEANSING MICELLE SOLUTION sur une base quotidienne, 2 fois par jour (matin et soir) et c'est mon produit fétiche depuis au moins 1 an. Nul besoin d'utiliser d'eau, il nettoye, désinfecte, assaini la peau et démaquille de façon très douce. Idéale pour les peaux mixtes ou acnéiques car ne créé pas de boutons, elle aide à controler le sébum de la peau naturellement pour éliminer les boutons. je recommande malgré le prix quand même élevé, la bouteille dure assez longtemps.

November 19, 2018

good toner

Good toner. I like the additional purifying properties (that it supposedly has). All things aside,this toner is great for balancing out the skin after cleansing