BIODERMA Sebium H2O Purifying Cleansing Micelle Solution Reviews
Ranked #3 in Toner

The benchmark micelle solution that daily cleanses and purifies combination or oily skin. For more information, please visit www.bioderma.com.

September 16, 2017

Parfait

J'utilise ce produit quotidiennement, ce produit nettoie sans agresser la peau. Ne pique pas et ne fais aucune rougeur. Je recommande ce produit vivement

August 23, 2017

Good product for combined skin

I'm a fan of Bioderma since a long time. This Micellar solution in Sebium is pure gold. I did love sensibio but this one is really the best I had so far. Perfect to removed impureties over my face, perfect for gently cleansing my skin and perfect to removed makeup over my eyes. It's like pouring water over my face. Really great product and it doesn't leave a greasy finish when I'm done. It's pricey but really worth it and it last long. You don't need much. I recommand. Plus, it smell really good.

June 10, 2017

So this micellor water is very nice, nice scent and works, its just SO SO SO over priced!! $25 minimum? Rediculous. Thats the only reason I refuse to pay for it.

May 14, 2017

This is my favourite micellar cleanser and I have tried over ten different varieties. I love the scent. It really helps keep my acne-prone skin in check.

December 02, 2016

I had previously read reviews on this product and heard lots of good things, when we had gotten it in at my work i decided to try it out, i was happy with the fact it smelt good, as some toners i have tried didn't smell so great, but i didn't find it that effective, so now it just sits in my drawer

November 02, 2016

Très bonne eau micellaire pour le visage. Purifie la peau ,démaquille et rafraîchie la peau en douceur. Celle pour peau sensible (la rose) est plus adapté à ma peau ,mais celle -ci fonctionne bien pour les boutons.

November 02, 2016

J'adore ce produit de Bioderma. Il démaquille et nettoie absolument tout la saleté. Il est très facile d'application et ressemble beaucoup à de l'eau. Je l'utilise le soir quand j'ai pas vraiment envie de faire ma routine de soin ou le matin quand je me lève pour un petit raffraichissement. Le prix est assez dispendieux, mais la bouteille est longue a vider, ça en vaux grandement le prix.

September 30, 2016

I love this product. I tried the travel package and I definitely will buy the regular one. I have a oily skin and dry, so this product is perfect. It moisturize my skin but remove the oil. The beautifull part is that it smells amazing, it smells like the Dove cocumber odor.

September 12, 2016

This has become a must have in my daily routine! It takes off any traces of makeup left over and makes your skin super soft! At first I was skeptical but after a few weeks I started noticing that my face could breathe a lot better and I needed less makeup!

July 25, 2016

I have some problems with my face skin and with this product, I feel that my skin is fresh and all the impurities are gone. Also, it help me to keep my face skin more mat in the day. The smell is amazing, very refreshing.