Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Pore Refining Scrub Reviews

The new Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Scrub is infused with micro-crystals. This innovative polisher deep cleans by drawing out oil and washing away dirt leaving pores smooth, visibly smaller and oh-so loved. With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out impurities and infused with Rose Quartz, the love crystal.

You may also like Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser and Stress Relief Clay Mask

February 15, 2020
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Fantastic clean skin!!

This has to be one of the best scrubs I’ve used for a while. It isn’t too abrasive and leaves your skin feeling amazing! I can’t actually begin to describe how soft and clean your skin feels. I use this 3 times a week and have found that my skin looks and feels a lot cleaner as my pores are gently unclogged meaning my skin isn’t as oily. Fabulous!!

February 14, 2020
    Cheshire, United Kingdom

gentle yet effective

A super scrub! Very gentle but it really gets in there and removes any dirt and dry/dead skin patches effectively. Leaves my skin feeling renewed and fresh. The product itself is also stunning! a very pretty pink glittery scrub. I would definitely buy this product once I run out!

February 14, 2020
    Derby, United Kingdom

Beautifully soft

Such gorgeous packaging for a gorgeous scrub. Its very gentle on skin but effective. It smells lovely and works fab alongside the cleanser and mask from this range.

Birmingham, United Kingdom

New favourite!

Wow! I've been trying to find a facial scrub that really works for such a long time. I've finally found it! I wear makeup every day of my life so I can tend to have outbreaks where my pores become clogged. This scrub really cleans my face properly and I've noticed I dont have anywhere as many outbreaks as before and my skin doesnt feel as oily. It's a gentle exfoliating scrub that does exactly what it says on the packaging. I adore the scent, it's so fresh and energizing. Will definitely be stocking up!

Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Lovely

My skin feels great after using this scrub, it is gentle yet effective at removing impurities and leaving skin super soft and incredibly clear. I highly recommend for all skin types.

Monmouthshire, United Kingdom

Rose quartz + charcoal face scrub

First off I love the packaging and the colour of the product, so pretty! I love the face scrub because it's not to rough on the skin. It really makes the skin feel soft and clean after use. I enjoy using this scrub.

Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Gorgeous scrub!

What a gorgeous scrub! It soaked well into my skin and the particles were not rough enough to irritate my skin. I could actually feel it work deeper i to my skin and my skin felt instantly refreshed and clear after a single application. What a lovely product which actually works! Smells great too!

Bolton, United Kingdom

Miracle stuff for my skin

I am absolutely in love with the scrub , it has a beautiful fragrance, and a very nice consistency full of small beads to help remove all the dead cells from ur skin and free your pores of any dirt and impurities, I believe i was missing out on them in my beauty routine as i have noticed since i have started using these i have had fewer breakouts and my skin looks visibly clear and more radiant

Cheshire, United Kingdom

Effective and does the job

I found this to be quite effective my skin definitely felt more clean and pure after using it. It is gentle enough not to feel rough. Smell is pleasant. When used regularly I feel this will make a difference long term to my oily skin. It feels lovely on the skin and doesn't feel harsh like some other face scrubs can do. Give it a go!

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Amazing face scrub!

This face scrub is amazing and I love how it helps to clear my oily skin whilst being gentle at the same time. The charcoal helps to unclog my pores and is great for removing dirt and impurities after a busy day. The rose quartz is fantastic for helping my skin to glow again and brings my skin back to life! I absolutely love a pamper session and this face scrub works perfectly as part of my skincare routine!