Bioré Witch Hazel Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Reviews

With just one use, lift away pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads for purified pores.

Bioré Pore Strips pull out 2x more deep-down dirt for the deepest clean you can see. Formulated with Witch Hazel, known to tighten pores & for its astringent properties, these strips deep clean, remove blackheads, refine pores, and help prevent future breakouts. Contains 4 nose strips.

You may also like Bioré Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Cooling Cleanser.

Nottingham, United Kingdom

Actually works!

These are easy to put on once you work out which way up.
    They go on really easily.
    My eyes didn't like the aroma of tea tree much.
    15 mins later I'm peeling the stickiest plaster off my nose and face. Little painful on my face with it being sensitive but soon as it's off it's all good. Your face is clean, smooth and you feel much better about your skin!
    I'd recommend to cleanse your pores but not to sensitive skin as much.
    @bioreuk @chickadvisor
    #FreeYourPores #gotitfree

Slough, United Kingdom

Good product but dry out your skin

This is good product and keep your skin clean of blackheads after using it but also makes it really dry .
    Smell fresh and give you cooling feeling .
    Unfortunately due to dryness I would not use it again .

Essex, United Kingdom

love this

i was so happy when i received these to ty out. bit strong but they do the job. left my nose feeling great and soft. gonna purchase more i really am happy with the outcome

Manchester, United Kingdom

Cleansing pore strips

These are really easy strips to use, I found the instructions really clear and it was easy to apply. I wasn't expecting much however I was pleasantly suprised on removing the strip that it had managed to unblock some of my pores in the creases at the side of my nose which I always find quite stubborn to treat. I will definitely use these again

City and County of Swansea, United Kingdom

Loves these strips

Absolutely loved these pore strips!
    Warning - they do stick like superglue (haha!) and your eyes will water when removing BUT they are the best strips of this kind that I have ever used and I don’t think my nose has ever felt so smooth!

I will 100% be hunting these down and buying more. Fantastic product!

Neath Port Talbot, United Kingdom

Clear pores ahead!

I haven't used a pore strip for years so wasn't sure how they had moved on. This one was great, it was a really good size for starters. It also has small cuts on it so it can easily adjust to your nose shape. It had good adhesion and pulled out plenty of blockages. Will definitely use again.

Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Left my nose so smooth

This is a super quick use product. So easy to use and literally clears all my pores on my nose. My nose has not a single blocked pore or visible pore for that matter. The best I have used by far!

United Kingdom

Not too shabby

First time using this product and I'll admit, I don't use these types of strips very often.

The first thing that I noticed and loved was that, unlike other nose strips that I have used in the past, these have small slits in them so that they fit around your nose a lot better. (This may or may not have been what caused my first, and only little hiccup)

I also really enjoyed the silky feeling it had while shooting the nose strip, almost as though a moisturizing agent had been added :D

The only problem I experienced was with my first two attempts, when removing the nose strip, some material started behind on my skin.
    On my third attempt (all on separate occasions of course), I was cautions to put a little less pressure on when applying it to the corners of my nose, and dampened those areas slightly before removing the strip....
    No problems after that!!

Overall, great product!

Bristol, United Kingdom

fab

thes nose strips work so well i popped on after cleansing and after removing was quite shocked at what was still left you could see the blackhead and dead skin on the trip yuk i will be buying again they deffo do what they say on the packet

2.0/5

Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

Doesn’t do anything

I had high hopes for this product because of the cleanser in the witch hazel range but these just didn’t really do anything for me. I couldn’t see anything on the strip or any difference on my face once used