4.1/5
BIORE Baking Soda Cleansing Micellar Water Reviews

2.8/5

December 09, 2019

Works amazing if you can handle the scent.

I've struggled with how to rate/review this product. I love the way it made my skin feel and I noticed a definite improvement in my skin when using for the last couple of weeks. My combination skin always felt clean, was less oily than normal and didn't feel tight or dry after use. I hated the way the product is scented. To me the smell was just straight up nail polish remover and this was something I couldn't look past, especially when applying to my face.

November 10, 2019

All an all it’s great I use it every night

Yes and in fact I already went out to the store and bought 2 bottles of it I love it so much. Now I’m set for winter here in Canada 🇨🇦 😂 The product was shipped perfectly and I got an email they made me put my address in and it got to my door in about three days it was incredible and it was a really good product

October 08, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Washes away everything

Great product I don’t normally use miceller water I tend to use wipes but I must say I love the biore micelles water works brilliantly and I would definitely buy again comes in big bottle so lasts a long time

July 20, 2019

Can't get enough!

I have now used it for almost a month, and can say that it doesn’t dry my skin nor leaves it tight, flaky or irritated. It’s quite gentle and certainly very effective! It breaks down and removes makeup very easily! It doesn’t have an overwhelming scent, it’s affordable and overall great product to keep in your skin care routine

July 19, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Oily skin miracle cleanser!

I struggle with oily skin (t-zone, cheeks etc) and this cleanser has been great for removing my makeup and helping clear up my problem areas! It’s very gentle yet still gets all of the dirt out without leaving your skin feeling greasy.

June 22, 2019

Eau micellaire efficace

C’est une bonne eau micellaire nettoyante! Efficace, à un bon prix. À ne pas utiliser trop de produits trop près dès yeux, car ça pourrait chauffer les yeux.

May 30, 2019

It works well but it kinda smells

I have recently started using this micellar water because I like the idea of incorporating baking soda in it. Baking soda is amazing in cleaning all things, why not your face? So I was very excited to try it. It does a good job removing makeup and I am glad that it doesn't sting my eye because that is my only worry when it comes to makeup removing/cleansing product. It is over all a reasonably priced product and it is effective, but I don't really like the smell of it. It doesn't stink, but it doesn't smell nice either.

May 14, 2019

Good product

This micellar water worth it for the price. I’ve got 2 for 14 dollars. In comparison with others of the same price, it is really good.
    It does not leave a greasy skin after using.
    I just felt that for removing eye makeup it is not the best, because I felt like a burning feeling when using it in my eyes.

April 16, 2019
    Connecticut, United States

Really Takes It All Off

I use this every night to take my makeup off and it is really amazing. I used to use makeup wipes but after using this, I realized that my makeup wipes weren't taking all my makeup off. My skin feels cleaner, I have less breakouts from makeup, since it now all comes off. My facial skin just overall feels better when its really cleaned. Love this product!

March 13, 2019

All in one !!

I received this product as a sample and ended up buying two more bottles I liked it so much. I use it in the morning to start my day and in the evening to remove all my makeup and feel refreshed. Being a mom of small children this has been so convenient for me and I have significantly less break outs! It's a winner!