Biore Blemish Fighting Cleansing Cloths

Biore Blemish Fighting Cleansing Cloths Reviews

Ranked #136 out of 162 in Facial Wipes

Thoroughly wipe face with cleansing cloth, because too much drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 appplication daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor, if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.

August 26, 2016

I bought this product by accident and i absolutely fell in love with it. I use it after the gym and it is very refreshing and there's no need to use a facial cleanser after. Would highly recommend it!!

March 19, 2016

I have used cleaning clothes to remove my makeup for a number of years. I have tried multiple products from high end lines to store brands. This product leaves my face extremely soft and clean feeling. I like how it fights acne and cleans! For a busy person, a multi-tasker is a must!

October 13, 2015

Very good for the price! Leaves skin clean and soft. No over powering scent.

April 01, 2015

Best cleansing cloths I have used. Leaves your skin feeling smooth not dry.

October 26, 2014

I use these wipes twice per day - Morning and night. I have very fair skin and have problems with rosacea so a gentle but effective face cleaner is very important to me. These wipes are great! You only need one and it will remove all signs of makeup (and I use a ton of eyeliner and mascara). I am about halfway through the pack and my pores are disappearing, my dark circles are fading, I have no acne, and they also provide just the right amount of moisture! Definitely recommend to all

February 06, 2012

These were fairly effective; I felt a difference in my skin after I used these. However, if the price would be a little bit lower, that would be even better!

August 18, 2011

This Cleansing cloths are great for taking off make-up or just to freshen up. They are gentle and leave your skin feeling fresh. Ideal for travelling, camping and everyday use!

January 21, 2011

I received the Biore Blemish Fighting Cleansing Cloths for free as a part of their promotions but I was so impressed that when I ran out I went and stocked up. These cloths smell so wonderful, what a light and clean smell they have! They are a decent size which is good because I can go over my whole face and still have a bit of room left to wipe down my neck as well. The cloths are also very affective at preventing breakouts, I have been using them for 6 months now and I haven't had a single breakout, which is a big deal for me as I usually get a monthly breakout around my period, what a nice relief this product provides! The cloths are also very reasonable in price, well worth every penny.

February 02, 2010

I bring these cloths with me everywhere and leave them on the table beside my bed. They are perfect for after a long day when you are to tired to wash your face in-front of the sink. You just pull out a cloth, wipe all over your face to remove dirt, oil and makeup and then sleep. They also sell refills at Wal-mart for super cheap (aprox15.00) for 2 months worth of cloths (assuming you use one a day). I seriously recommend these babies for the girl on the go.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic