Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser Reviews

February 06, 2019

My go to holy grail

I purchased this on sale and fell in love ! I can literally feel my face becoming cleaner as I’m cleansing . My face always feels so soft and clean after . Charcole is one of my favourite ingredients for skin care and find biore a formula to be effective !

February 06, 2019

Not bad, dried out skin!

Although this product does what it needs to in the cleansing area, it does have a strong smell of chemicals and dried out my face! For someone who has oily skin this product took the oil write out but left it very dry!

February 05, 2019

Wonderful clean feeling

I really enjoy using the Boire charcoal deep pore cleanser. When applying it feels so nice and fresh and really feels like your skin is clean. It easily removes makeup as well which is a nice bonus. It doesn't have much of a fragrance which I love about it! I will definitely look to purchase this for continual use.

January 27, 2019

Leaves my face feeling tingling and refreshingly clean

When I wash my face with this, it tingles and feels like its really cleaning my face well, which I love! I have pretty clear skin to begin with so I'm not sure if it truly helps acne very well, but I love using it at the end of the day to rid my face of all the dirt and grime that's accumulated over the day! It removes my makeup well too!

January 14, 2019

Part of my shower routine daily

My face feels so clean and fresh after using this product. Tried many and this is the ultimate winner. Part of Munich shower routine to wash face for over a year now! Love love love!

1.0/5

January 02, 2019

beware

Although I read mixed reviews about this product, I still decided to try it due to the high rating. I've tried the product two times. The first night I used the product to let me just say they aren't lying when they say it burns. I've used many face washes where I've felt tingling sensations but none like this. I figured the burning sensation meant it was really cleaning my pores, instead it really irritated my skin, left me with little bumps & an itchy face.

December 29, 2018

J'adore!

J'étais sceptique avec l'idée d'utiliser du charbon sur mon visage, mais vraiment, ce produit est formidable. Très abordable, nettoie en profondeur (a nettement réduit l'apparence de mes points noirs et l'apparition de boutons). Laisse une sensation de fraicheur après le rinçage et sens très bon. C'est le nettoyant facial idéal en été. J'ai la peau sensible et ce produit ne m'a pas occasionné de rougeurs. Je le recommande.

December 18, 2018

good cost x value

I like charcoal cleansers in general, but had never tried this one. I was in the drug store when I noticed this one and remember that a cousin of mine uses it, and noticed it was cheap, so decided to buy it. I was not disappointed, and really enjoyed the tingly and fresh sensation it gives to my face.

Updated On: January 18, 2019

Updating my review: the refreshing sensation is great. But apparently the effect on my skin was the opposite I expected. I started having pimples all over my face, which is not normal, and I hadn't had any other changes in cosmetics or food...

December 15, 2018

Gets your skin super clean!

I've bought this face cleanser two times now it works really well. Leaves your face feeling so clean and I dont find it harsh when it's on your face. My only issue was that it dries my face out super quick so I couldn't use it daily, more like every second or third day to get a good cleanse!

December 06, 2018

I will definitely purchase again

Wonderful product the left my face feeling refreshed and clean. The cost fits right into my budget and my daily routine. My husband has even been using it so that's a good bonus.