Black Diamond Cheese Slices Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #974 out of 2380 in Grocery

May 30, 2017

its nice to have favorite cheddar cheese in this convenient format. I like marble Black Diamond Slices very much. However the price point is a little on a high end.

May 18, 2017

Theses are my go to brand for making grilled cheese sandwiches. They melt perfectly every time. The price is great too. They often have promotions and coupons out too which makes them super affordable for the budget conscious chick!

January 20, 2017

These are my fave cheese slices. I like they have the ones that are a little bit thicker. They are great by themselves, in a sandwich, grilled cheese or just with some crackers

July 25, 2016

This is my favourite brand of cheese slices. They taste great and melt well in grilled cheese sandwiches. They don't look too artificially orange or yellow like some other brands.

April 23, 2016

This is the only cheese that we enjoy on our cheeseburgers or when making a grilled cheese. It melts perfectly and tastes great. My children ask for it every time we go to the grocery store.

1.7/5

March 31, 2016

No no no, these cheese slices are hobbible in my opinion. They are over processed or something. Just bland tasting and not something that i will be buying again.

January 18, 2016

Prefer Black Diamond over Kraft...it is my go to brand for grilled cheese. I find the price of cheese and most dairy products ridiculous, so this is another product that I will stock up on when it's on sale.

0.5/5

October 19, 2015

Don't really like this and don't think it's worth the money. I love grilled cheese sandwiches but have been noticing lately how thin the slices are, even the thick slices. No, from now on I'll just grate some cheddar. It tastes much better anyway.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath