3.9/5
Black Diamond Cheese Slices Reviews
#387 in Grocery

September 15, 2017

EXELLENT QUALITY AT AGREAT PRICE

ITS THE BEST TASTING CHEESE N ITS NOT THIN LIKE ALOT OF OTHER BRANDS.ITS THE BEST QUALITY &TASTING;AND THE PRICE IS EVEN GREAT ABOUT IT.WORTH THE.MONEY

September 15, 2017

Perfect for grilled cheese

Kraft is my go to cheese when I want to make grilled cheese sandwiches. It melt fast and is nice and gooey. I need two slices of these because one doesn't cover the whole bread. Wish they were more rectangular hehe

July 25, 2017

real cheese

Black Diamond cheese slices taste amazing on hamburgers. I'll never go back to processed slices. You can buy marbled or all yellow varieties and the taste is marvelous.

May 30, 2017

its nice to have favorite cheddar cheese in this convenient format. I like marble Black Diamond Slices very much. However the price point is a little on a high end.

May 18, 2017

Theses are my go to brand for making grilled cheese sandwiches. They melt perfectly every time. The price is great too. They often have promotions and coupons out too which makes them super affordable for the budget conscious chick!

January 20, 2017

These are my fave cheese slices. I like they have the ones that are a little bit thicker. They are great by themselves, in a sandwich, grilled cheese or just with some crackers

July 25, 2016

This is my favourite brand of cheese slices. They taste great and melt well in grilled cheese sandwiches. They don't look too artificially orange or yellow like some other brands.

April 23, 2016

This is the only cheese that we enjoy on our cheeseburgers or when making a grilled cheese. It melts perfectly and tastes great. My children ask for it every time we go to the grocery store.

1.7/5

March 31, 2016

No no no, these cheese slices are hobbible in my opinion. They are over processed or something. Just bland tasting and not something that i will be buying again.

January 18, 2016

Prefer Black Diamond over Kraft...it is my go to brand for grilled cheese. I find the price of cheese and most dairy products ridiculous, so this is another product that I will stock up on when it's on sale.