Black Diamond Marble Cheese Reviews
#19 in Grocery

October 21, 2017

Delicious!

I really enjoyed Black Diamond's marble cheese. I used it for taco night and it blended really well with the beef. It was easy to grate and tasted delicious!

September 27, 2017

Cheese is literally my favourite food and I use it in cooking a lot, perhaps too much. My go to brand is Black Diamond because I find the taste and the quality of their cheese the best and It always cooks and melts very nicely.

September 15, 2017

What can't you love

I love cheese probably too much! And I always get black diamond cheese i like the way it tastes and the price is usually great and 9/10 on sale at some grocery store whether it's sobeys metro independent or loblaws.

September 15, 2017

Cheese on everything

Black diamond makes quality cheese for a reasonable price! Marble is my favorite kind I eat it with crackers and on pizza and natchos and I put cut up slices on my toast with some honey in the morning it's delicious!

August 02, 2017

Tastes good

I like buying this cheese as it is good for melting on crackers or different casseroles.
    I also use this for tacos. It does have a distinct aftertaste which I am not exactly fond of, but it is a cheaper alternative and does do well when melted.

1.0/5

August 02, 2017

How can this be called a cheese?

I am originally from France so I guess I have high standards... This is basically a block of fat protein, really. It has absolutely no taste and it's very expensive for the poor quality of it! I understand everybody has different tastes, so besides all of that, I don't find the packaging appropriate: once opened, the cheese gets dry very easily.

July 13, 2017

Black Diamond Marble Cheese

Black diamond is the best cheese out there! Love using the marble cheese with crackers, nachos or to cook with. A perfect snack for added protein with your lunch or daytime snacks. Black Diamond is a brand you can trust and they always have amazing sales as well.

July 06, 2017

Always in my fridge

I use this cheese for everything that requires cheese. This block cheese is excellent quality. My favourite thing to do with this cheese is slice it and melt it onto crackers. My issue with this cheese is sometimes it's a bit to pricey. So I can understand why people on a budget would pick another brand over this one.

July 06, 2017

Love the combination of cheddar and mozzarella

Black Diamond cheese is amazing. This is often the brand we use at my house. When it is on sale we like to buy a few bricks so that we have it on hand. This adds a nice color to casseroles, pizzas and other dishes. The cheese also melts really nicely and gives off a good flavor. The cheddar is sharper and it compliments the mozzarella which has a more mild and bland flavor. This cheese is also good with crackers because it has a nice bite to it and flavor.

June 15, 2017

Would buy again

Black diamond cheese is fantastic. It has great taste and texture. The only downside is that you keep going back to eat more and more in excessive amounts